071.

U AND I.
( CHAPTER LXXIV: get it together, part two! )

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓.  '
devanté swing's residence ━━━ calabasas, california !

     MILANI'S EYES WIDENED in complete shock at DeVante's sudden action, but she hadn't bothered to attempt to stop him. Instead, she had allowed him to continue on due to her sexual hormones suddenly risen within her. His tongue traced along her bottom lip, asking for entrance into her mouth and Milani gave in.

He tapped her bottom, before he had lifted her up within a swift motion. Milani helped, wrapping her legs around his waist as he carried her over to the bed. Milani's touch was all DeVante had yearned for. Surely, Amira was doing the job — though to DeVante nothing could have topped Milani. It was just one of the many things that Milani had, that nobody else did.

"DeVante, we can't—" She tried to make out before he slammed his lips back onto hers, not wanting to hear the rest of what she had to say. He knew it wasn't right, but he knew deep down, they both couldn't resist one another. He knew Milani would have backed down by now, but she hadn't, so it allowed him to keep going.

"What about the girls?" She mumbled into the heated kiss, knowing the girls were probably now down the hall in their room together, but they weren't. They were in the midst of amusement to in Dalvin and K-Ci's foolishness in the room downstairs to even think about their parents.

"They're fine, the boys got 'em. You just gotta keep quiet, ight?" He murmured, before he began to slip her out of her sundress.

Soon enough, Milani was semi-naked out of her dress, leaving her in only her white laced panties and matching bra that decorated her skin. He took notice in her belly piercing that she had taken out and put back in due to her pregnancy. You could genuinely feel the sexual tension in the room, completely.

He began to kiss along her neck, not leaving any love bites around due to the fact that he wanted to show the tiniest of morality to Quik. The man had taken off her bra in a swift motion, the cold air swept across Milani's breasts, causing her nipples to immediately harden.

He trailed his lips across her cleavage, taking in her left nipple and messaging the other whilst he done the same to the other. Milani hummed in pleasure, totally forgetting about everything in the world as he loved amongst her body.

His teeth pulled at her panties, guiding them down to her feet before he trailed back up. He slowly spread her legs apart, grabbing her hands, he placed them under her thighs, helping him reveal her glistening lady part to him.