Grand Minister x Akila

(A/n: Akila is actually the youngest sister, but I want to see how this idea goes.)

Akila's pov:
I was sitting in the Omni place, bored as hell. I was currently watching over the universes and was proud at how wonderful they were doing, well most of them anyway. As I was watching the 9th universe, Grand Minister returned. I stood up from where I was sitting. "And?" I asked him. "Don't worry the 8th is doing well. Korn has news for you." He said and I got exited. "What is it?" I asked and he smiled at me. "He found someone. A girl called (y/n), she fits him." He said and I was exited. "That's adorable. At least he won't be so serious all the time. I swear he got that from you." I said and his smile fell. "Are you calling me a bad father?" He asked and I smiled. "If the shoe fits." I said and smirked at him. He teleported behind me and trapped me in his hold. "Now, take that back." He whispered in my ear and I shivered. "I refuse." I said but Zeno came. "Akila, your orb is glowing." He said and gave me the orb. I gladly escaped from the Angel that would definitely challenged me to a fight. "Yes. With whom am I speaking to?" I asked as the orb glowed and Whis answered. "Greetings Akila and Grand Minister. I've called because I want you, Akila, to come to the 7th universe." Whis said and I became happy. "Of curse. See you in a few minutes." I said and ended the call. "Are you that fast to leave?" Grand Minister asked and I turned to face him. "I've been stuck here for days! It's a brilliant idea to visit Whis." I said and he had a fake sad face. I kissed him on the cheek. "Don't worry, I'll be back." I said and teleported to the 7th universe.

○at 7th universe○
I arrived at supreme kai's world. The three kais were surprised to see me. "Umm... Akila. What brings you here?" Shin asked. "Sorry, but I came to visit. I didn't want to arrive at Beerus' world and find it empty." I said and the three kais were relieved. "Thank goodness. I thought it will be something like last time." He said. I gasped. "How could you! That was Zeno's idea and besides I would rather do the kai meetings instead of the destroyers one." I said. "Have you ever been at the destroyers meeting?" Kibito asked. "In fact, no. Each time I'm with the kais. I must say as far as I've heard are the Kai's meeting much better." I said and senced for Whis' energy. "Yeah even we kais don't know everything about you. All we know is that your an Angel, very close to the Grand Minister and help at the Omni place." Shin said and I smiled. I senced Whis' energy on Earth and teleported to Earth.

○on Earth○
Whis's pov:
I swear I could sence Akila's energy on the Sacred World Of The Kai's, but Lord Beerus called me for something. "Hey Whis! Your spacing out. It's unlike you." He said. "My apologies. I thought I senced someone's energy." I said and I hoped he would believe me. "Beerus is right Whis. It's unlike you to space out." I hear a voice say and I immediately turned around to see Akila standing there. I ran and gave her a hug. She laughed and hugged back. "You came." I said. "Of course I would. I haven't seen you or the others in years. Your all in trouble for not staying in contact. The only one that did was Korn." She said half angry. "Sorry. But we are always busy." I said and I let go. Lord Beerus and the mortals were confused. "Umm... Whis who is this Angel?" Lord Beerus asked. Akila ignored him. "Is it just me or have you gotten more handsome since the last time I saw you." Akila said and a blush grew on my face. It was completely purple by now. "Whis is she..." Beerus asked but she cut him off. "No I'm not. Lord Beerus." Akila said. "A-A-Akila..." I managed to say. She started laughing. "You should have seen your face. I'm definitely showing this to Grand Minister." She said while laughing. She wiped a tear away. I gave her a blank stare. "Very funny. Is pranking your son that fun?" I asked and she looked at me. "Whis you know how boring that palace can be and your father is no fun." She said and I chuckled. "Wait, did I hear that correct?" Beerus asked. "Is Whis your son?" Vegeta asked and Akila and I nodded.

Akila's pov:
Whis and I nodded. "That's correct." I said and they were shocked. "Whis, have you heard the news from Korn?" I asked and he nodded. "I'm so proud of him. Finally one of my children have found the one for them." I said then I remembered what I said to Grand Minister. "Whis do you mind if I stay at your place for tonight, at least until your father forget what I told him before you called." I said and he looked at me. "What did you tell him this time?" Whis asked and I smiled innocently. "You see, you know Korn is as serious as him something and I told him it's because of him he's that way and I kinda called him a bad father." I said and Whis sighted. "You may. Now I know where most of our childish behavior comes from." Whis said and I gasped. "Now your calling me irresponsible. Besides your father knows who he married and he's supposed to know I'm very sarcastic sometimes not to mention as childish as Zeno." I said and Lord Beerus had a bit of fear in his eyes. "I must say. These mortals know now more than the kais and destroyers. Are they trusted with this knowledge?" I asked and two of them got into a fighting position. Whis glared at them. "Goku, Vegeta. Your not going to fight my mother." Whis said and I glanced at them. "Whis. Wich one of the two will replace him?" I asked and Beerus choked on his drink he was drinking. "Please Lord Beerus, don't die yet. You know what will happen to supreme kai." I said and he saterd at me. "You only care for him?" He asked and I smiled. "The one that looks very angry. His name is Vegeta." Whis replied before I could say anything to Beerus. "You have two wonderful students. I'm proud of you." I said and Whis smiled.

I treid some of the Earth food and it was delicious. We were currently sitting at Capsule Corp and I told them stories of Whis when he and Vados were younger. "Those two always got into trouble and it was usually me or Sour that helped them. Even with Korn's shining reputation of serious Angel, he also got into a lot of trouble before any of you had destroyers." I said. I then turned my head to a corner of the balcony that was in darkness with the setting sun. "You can stop hiding now. I know your there. It's very easy to sence your energy." I said and the person in the shadows laughed. "Your very bad at sounding evil." I commented and Goku looked at me as if I'm crazy. "That does sound evil to me." He said. I sighted. "If you know this guy that's trying to be evil, you know a different story. Isn't that right Whis?" I asked and he nodded. "Akila's right." He said and we giggled. "You two are no fun." The person said, teleporting behind us. "Honestly hun, your normal act is more scarier than this. Last time you made all twelve destroyers piss in their pants just by glaring at them." I said and turned to the Angel I love. Lord Beerus sweat dropped. "See, your appearance makes them want to piss their pants." I said and he laughed. "Your still in trouble for earlier." Grand Minister said and I knew what's coming my way. "Goodbye Whis. It was amazing seeing you again. Next time I'll visit Vados. See ya guys. It's always interesting to meet new friend." I said and we returned to the palace.

○at Omni place○
"You know. You didn't have to hide the whole time." I said as we entered the palace. "What do you mean?" Dai asked. "Never mind. Weren't I in trouble?" I asked and he smirked. "I almost forgot. Well, shall we?" He asked and I knew. "What about Zeno?" I asked. "He's at the 8th universe. Korn's taking care of him." Grand Minister said. "Then let's go." I said and we teleported away.

=================================
How was that? This will be the only oneshot where Akila's their mother. She's actually their sister. I hope you enjoyed that. Next one will be a reader oneshot

~Angie