Hit X Vados

A/n: this is something different from what I usually write. I had a crazy idea, it was supposed to end up differently, but I can't complain. Enjoy.

Hit's pov:
Every time I see her. I have this feeling inside me, it makes me feel warm and happy. It took me a while to realize that I have fallen in love with her.

I have broken the rule of assassins and fallen in love, and not just with anyone but Vados, the older sister of Whis and Angel attendant to Lord Champa. This love is against the rules for both of us. I have tried to keep my distance and forget these feelings.

No matter how hard I try. They are always there. Now I stand here in the rain of the city. Looking at the beautiful colorful lights of the buildings. I entered a bar, where I am supposed to meet my next target.

I saw a person in a black cloak. This is the person I was supposed to meet. "Who is my next target?" I asked, getting straight to the point. "It's someone you know." The person said. "You are to bring Frost to me, alive. He has some repaying to do." The person said and I narrowed my red eyes at them. "My job is to kill, not go around collecting rent!" I said coldly, sending shivers down their spine.

"I'm offering you 100 million. I need to see Frost!" The person exclaimed. The voice sounded more feminine. "Why don't you find him yourself?" I asked. "You ask too many questions. Just bring him to me. I'll put in 180 million." She said. "The 100 million is fine. I'll bring Frost to you." I said and walked out.

The girl desperate to find Frost, reminded me somehow of my feelings for Vados. I wish we could be together but I'll have to wait for another lifetime.

"Vados, I love you and I'll wait as long as necessary to be with you." I whispered to myself, not knowing that she has overheard me. I continued my search for Frost.

Vados' pov:
'He said it. I can't belive he felt the same. The only problem would be my father.' I thought as I returned to Lord Champa's world. "My Lord, I have what you asked for." I told the destroyer. Champa's eyes lit up like a christmas tree. "Thanks Vados. This is all I need to defeat my stupid brother." He said and laughed. I sighed. This war between them will never stop.

'Don't worry Hit, somehow we'll be together one day.' I thought as I watered the plants of the garden. As they bloomed beautifully.

Hit's pov:
I have found Frost faster than I thought. I dragged the lizard thing back to the bar where the cloaked woman sat. "Thank you Hit. The money will be in your account soon." The woman removed her hood to reveal (h/l) (h/c) hair, (s/c) skin and (e/c) eyes. "(Y-y/n)?" Frost actually stuttered. I left the two. My job is done.

As I walked back to my base, I saw someone I didn't think I'll see soon. "Vados." I said, half surprised. "I have a job for you." She said. This peaked my interest. "Oh?" I asked. "You are to kill the saiyan Goku from universe 7." She said and I smiled. "When will we be leaving?" I asked. "Now." The beautiful Angel replied.

It took us 6 hours to get to earth. In that 6 hours we bonded, got to know each other better. When we landed in a forest outside the city, we stared in each other's eyes. We leaned in and shared a kiss. "I love you. You are the most beautiful person I ever met." I said. "I love you too, Hit." She replied. I used my time skip to go and find Goku. 'It was about time for a rematch.' I thought as I stayed to the shadows, watching everyone's moves.

'When we get back to the 6th universe, I'm treating her to something nice.' I thought and found Goku. Now I just need to get him where I want him. It's sad actually, Goku is someone I would love to fight again and again, too sad he's going to die.

I put traces of my ki everywhere, to confuse him.

Let the fun begin.

=================================
Done!!! Hope you enjoyed it. This was supposed to be published yesterday but here we are

Until next time my Dragon crew

~Angie