Anato X reader

This is a request from Gogetathesaiyan
Enjoy~

Anato's pov:
Why? Why, why why!! I don't know what's wrong with me! Before this tournament, I was only focused on making the 1st universe the best there is and now..... I don't even know anymore!!!! It's all so frustrating. Lord Iwan and Awamo did suspect something was wrong but didn't question. Even the other kais started to notice. It's like I'm entirely a different kai now. I sat outside in the garden of the Sacred World Of The Kai's and treid to get my head into gear but as I sipped my tea, I couldn't stop thinking about her. (Y/n). A mortal in the 7th universe that took part in the T.O.P. She's so perfect in every way. She's devine. Literally. You wanna know wat the fuck up part is? SHE'S WHIS'S DAUGHTER!!!! I dont even know if she was allowed to fight in the tournament and she definitely showed Jiren that he's not the boss annnddddd that's where we learned that she was Whis' daughter. No wonder I'm paranoid. These feelings are new. I never felt them before and to point out the obvious, she is a half Angel. Awamo's niece. Suddenly I feel my age catching up to me. I took a deep breath to try and calm myself.

I didn't notice Lord Iwan and Awamo landing. I nearly jumped out of my skin when Awamo placed his hand on my shoulder, but thanks to a little trick of mine, I could keep my posture. I stood up. My tea was ice cold anyways. "My I help you two gentlemen?" I asked them, raising my brow questionably. Awamo and Lord Iwan looked at me as if I grew a second head. "We've been trying to get your attention for a while. Us something wrong Anato?" Awamo asked gently, concern in his voice and violet eyes. "Indeed. You've been acting strange after the Tournament of Power. What got you bugged?" Lord Iwan asked, also concerned for his life-link. "I'm perfectly fine. I just have a lot on my mind lately." I gave them a fake smile. Awamo didn't buy it but dropped the subject. "If you say so." He said. Awamo was suspicious. "Anyways. My younger brother will be visiting. I wish you to keep (y/n) company while Whis and I have a matter to discuss." Awamo smiled sweetly. I panicked. What am I supposed to do?! I'll be alone with her. It all came in once. I know now. Second universe has been going on about it. Love. I have fallen in love.

(Y/n's) pov:
I wonder if it was a good idea to tell uncle about my little crush.
.
.
.
Yup, definitely was a bad idea. I had to tell someone! I can't trust Bulma. Ever. If I tell aunt Vados, ummm... the entire multiveres would know. I'm sure as hell not talking to Marcarita, she may look pretty but is truly a bitch. She made fun of my universe! Goku would never understand and Vegeta, is not the best to communicate over these things. I can't tell dad because I'm afraid of what he'll think. Anato is so much older than me and I'm afraid of being rejected. When I became 18 thousand years old, I asked dad about mom and he told me the truth. Mom abandoned me. She left dad. Dad was depressed for a long time. Aunt Vados and Lord Beerus helped Whis to take care of me. Dad did return to his happy self again but Lord Beerus says he will never truly himself again. I was ferous. Who would want to leave someone as amazing as dad. He's the best ever. I can trust him even if he won't understand much and he always makes time for me. Our father and daughter moments are always the best!

Now, my uncle has invite me and dad over to the 1st. Lord Beerus is asleep anyways. After the Tournament of Power, he ate and went to sleep, claiming the stress was too much. Dad and I laughed at him, obviously not in his face. We don't want more drama. Now that was a week ago. I can't wait to see Anato. What I have gathered so far is that he is a friendly, calm and collective kai. I know he and Shin are great friends, even if the other kais bully Shin. I think Shin said that it's the types of books that they both like. Anyways. I was sitting at the island of the kitchen, nibbling absent-minded at the seedless grapes I bought on earth. The red ones are juicy and the green ones are more on the sour side. I snickered. "What do you find so funny?" Whis asked curiously. I couldn't help but laugh harder. "Just, just imaging the green grapes as Sour." Anogher fit of laughter escaped me as soon as I said out loud. Dad laughed too. "Now that would be amusing. Having a grape as a brother and serving the 2nd universe." Whis smiled. I popped another grape in my mouth. "Is that the last one?" Dad asked me. "No, there's still one le-" Before I could finish my sentence, dad stole the last grape. I pouted. "No fair dad. That was mine." I complained. Whis chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Don't worry. We'll visit earth tomorrow to go to Food Lover's Market." Dad chuckled. "You seriously have spent too much time in the Western Cape." I sweat dropped. "What can I say? Melkbos is a nice little town." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Okay, we should be going. The 1st universe is a while away." Dad said. Turning serous now. I nodded my head and we walked outside the temple. Dad materialized his staff. "What do you say about a friendly race? The loser has to buy the other any flavored ice-cream they want." I asked. Dad seemed to think for a while. "The bet's on." He smiled. We were usually like this, casting bets and see who would win. It is always fun. Even though Lord Beerus sometimes get caught in the middle of it all or he hates the bet entirely.