Piccolo X child! reader X Korn

A/n: sorry this was supposed to be a Piccolo X reader, but I got carried away by adding the Angel of the 8th universe, the taller copy of Grand Minister.
I was meant to publish it earlier, but doubting myself. I think it is crap. I had no idea where I was going with this. I think in the future, I'll write another Piccolo X reader one. Enjoy.

Piccolo's pov:
"Thanks again Piccolo. I'm glad you can look after my little (y/n) while I'm  away. I'm sure you'll be fine. Just not too many sweets, (y/n) definitely has her father's energy." Your mother, (m/n) said to the namekian. "It's no problem, miss (l/n). If I may ask, who is her father? You never told us." I asked, curiously. (M/n) actually froze. "I-I-I'm sorry Piccolo but I can't tell you. If someone knew who he is, her life would be in trouble." The earthling said. I respected her choice. She is a close friend to Bulma and Chi Chi after all. "Anyways I should get going. See you later." (M/n) said and rushed out the door, probably almost late for work. When she left, (y/n) came running in. "Uncel Piccolo!!!" The little girl exclaimed happily. Since from a young age I would look after her. She has some interesting ki. She is quite tall for her age, being only 7, her length makes her look like a 10 year old. Her long (h/c) hair flowed behind her as she ran and her (e/c) eyes sparkled with happiness but there's something about here feature that's very familiar, like I've met the person somewhere. Whoever her father is, must probably be tall, likes food and has a very sharp face. Geeze it sounds as if I have just described a deity. Wait.... what if her father is a deity? That's probably what (m/n) meant  by her life can be in danger, if a lot of people knew, she would be targeted. The little (y/n) squeezed me in a hug, breaking me from my chain of thoughts. I patted her head. "It's great seeing you again kid." I said, trying to act strict but I can't help it. Children are so adorable. I love them.(a/n: sorry if that's not true. Just basing it off that one episode in Super where Gohan and Videl are out and Piccolo acted all cute around Pan. Also I think it's the same episode where Freeza is resurrected.) (Y/n) smiled at me. "What are we doing today?" She asked, staring up to me. I checked the time on the clock hanging on the wall. The time read 10:12. "Have you eaten?" I asked (y/n). "Yes sir." The girl reported. "Alright. Cadet (l/n), we have a mission to take care of." I said in my best army voice. "Sir, yes sir." (Y/n) stood in attention.

(Y/n's) pov:
I love it when we play army. It's a good thing I learned how to fly. We flew into a direction I know well. "Captain Piccolo, what is the plan?" I asked when we landed behind a huge bush, hiding our ki. "The good old trick to sneak up, capture and teleport to area 689." Piccolo explained. "Got it. Left or right?" I asked. I might be 7 but I love to cause a lot of trouble and Piccolo helping me, makes things easier. "You can take the right side, I'll take the left." Piccolo decided. "Your only taking left because the left would be trickier for me." I said and Piccolo ignored my statement. "Let's go." Piccolo said and we headed out. Slowly creeping on our targets. We counted to three and pounced. We have both in a lock and we teleported them to area 689, witch just happens to be the freezing Atlantic Ocean. "Oh come on (y/n), that's not fair!" My target complained as he landed in the freezing water. I hovered above him, laughing. "Let me GO you imbecile!" Piccolo's target ordered but landed in the water anyways. The two of us laughed at them. "It's payback from last time uncle Vegeta and uncle Goku." I said, smiling. "It's fair." Goku said as he came out of the water. "Did it have to be the Atlantic Ocean?" Vegeta asked, annoyed. "Well, it's either this or the warmest desert we could find." I said and Vegeta sighed. "Aren't you supposed to be in school?" He asked and I grinned. "It's Saturday." I reminded the two. "Besides, my mom doesn't trust me at public schools." I said and now all three of them gave me confused looks. "What?" I asked. "Why wouldn't your mother send you to a school?" Vegeta asked, curious. "I don't know. Something about not being safe." I said, deep in though. "Let's just get back to Capsule Corp before anyone starts wondering." Piccolo suggested and the four of us teleported back.