Hit X female! reader

A/n: a continue from my Vados X female reader. Also, ignore Champa in the background of the image. XD

Hit's pov:
I flew with the Hexaheron as fast as I could to the 7th universe's earth. I would constantly glance back at (y/n). I couldn't belive I lost her. I made a promise to her parents. I made a promise to her brother to protect her, and I failed. "Don't worry (y/n). I'll bring you back." I said confidentiality.

I senced for the saiyans' energy and flew there. I landed the Hexaheron in a back yard of a place that said 'Capsule Corp' on the top part of the roof. I got the attention of everyone in the place including the destroyer's and his attendant's attention. I gently picked up (y/n) and carried her out of the Hexaheron. Goku immediately made his way to me. "What's the matter Hit?" He asked. "It's (y/n). She got hurt pretty bad and died. Can you bring her back, please?" I asked. I could feel the tears threatening to fall. A blue haired woman that was also there during the tournament between the 6th and 7th universe, gasped when she saw (y/n). I have already cleaned the worst blood from her body. "Can't you do something? I made a promise to protect her and I failed." I said in defeat. Goku was shocked, he never saw me this defenseless before. "We'll get her back. I promise." Goku said, having a serious face. "Vegeta! Get the radar!" He yelled at his companion. The prince of saiyans nodded his head and ran inside. Lord Beerus and Whis also held their own investigation. Asking me a lot of questions. "Do you know who shot her?" Whis asked. "Red-eye but I think he didn't know it was his own master until it was too late." I answered. Whis and Lord Beerus shared a look. The destroyer and attendant stood apart from everyone else and talked in a hushed tone. "Follow me." The bluenett ordered me.

I followed the woman wordlessly inside the building. (Y/n) looked so peaceful in my arms. She looks like she was sleeping. I was tempted to cry again. I can't belive I couldn't save her. The earthling, Bulam I belive her name is, led us to a empty room. I placed (y/n) on the bed and dragged a chair to sit next to her. I held her cold, lifeless hand in my warm, purple hand. "I'm sorry." I whispered. I sat next to her untill a knock was heard on the door. I glanced at the door and Bulma entered. "They have gathered the dragon balls." She informed me. I picked up (y/n) and followed the woman out. They have already summoned the dragon. "Now speak your first wish." The dragon said. I put (y/n) down infront of him. "I ask of you to bring (y/n) back to life." I spoke my wish. A long silence followed. We patiently waited for the dragon's answer. "I can't." He said. "You can't?" I asked in disbelief. "The woman is from another universe. I can't bring her back if she's not in this universe's other world." Shenron answered. I fell to my knees infront of (y/n) and started crying. I have failed to keep my promise. "You really are a useless lizards." Lord Beerus said to Shenron for the second time. Shenron dipped his head in disappointment and disappeared.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. My red eyes met violet ones. "I might be able to bring her back." Whis said. I moved away from (y/n) to give him some space. The attendant placed the orb of his staff on her head. The orb glowed and Whis furrowed his brows. Moment later (y/n's) fingers twitched. Hope filled my eyes. She furrowed her brows, slowly waking up.

(Y/n's) pov:
"Ow. Why does my stomach hurt?" I asked myself, the light blinding me. I felt someone hug me. "(Y/n). Your alive!" A familiar voice said. "Hit?" I asked. I finally opened my eyes to meet the most cold-hearted assassin, hugging me and we were surrounded by the people from the 7th universe. "We're in the 7th universe?" I asksd. Hit nodded his head. He pulled away from the hug and sat infront of me on the grass. "Tell me what happened." Hit said, his eyes serous. "I-I was out with..." I trailed away, memories of the night came to me and my gaze traveled to Whis. How can I tell them that Whis' own sister treid to kill me. I took a deep breath. "Whis. You might not be able to believe my story and I don't blame you. I'm sorry." I apologized to the tall male. Whis gave me a confused looked. "I was out on a date with Vados." I said. My (e/c) eyes watching Hit and Whis. They both were shocked. "My sister?" Whis asked in disbelief and I nodded my head yes. "She said that she can't keep me alive. She said if she dated me, she'll be a disappointment to your family." I said, looking straight into Whis' lavender eyes. "Vados hired Red-eye to kill me. He didn't know it was me untill the trigger was pulled." I explained looking down.