500+ special: Goku Black X reader

A/n: I know this is a bit late. But I wanted to write a special. Thank you all for reading my stories.

(Y/n's pov:
I have been running for hours, dodging the rubble and fallen pices of building. I can't let him find me. If he did. I don't know what I'll do. As far as I'm sure, I'm the last survivor of my kind. I in a panic, I turned around to see his dark figure following me. "Shit. Fuck!" I swore. I focus all my strength into running faster. I was blinded by a sudden fire in my way. I tripped over a pice of metal, cutting my leg open. "Now this is just perfect!" I said to no one in particular. "Yes it is." The calm, menacing voice of Goku Black. "Fuk you!" I yelled to the bastard standing infront of me. "Come now (y/n). Don't be rude. But if you want. I would be more than willing to let you have a try." The cause of all this destruction said with a smile. Standing now right in front of me. I blushed lightly at his clever response. "If you think you can gain my trust. It'll be impossible! I'll never trust you, you killed them!!" I yelled at the villain, sitting up, seeing my bloody leg. "Aww, don't worry (y/n). You'll be able to join your motal family soon. So do you have any last words mortal?" He asked with a devilish smirk. His face illuminated by the light of the flames. I smiled up at him.

"Yeah. I have 2 things to say." I said with an arrogant smile. "And what is that?" Black asked. "One; I'll never tell you where the resistance are and two; see ya later!" I said, waving at him and blasted off into the sky. Black looked surprised at the new fact. He shook the expression from his face and flew after me. He saw a glimpse of my (h/c) hair and flew faster. I looked behind me to see him catching up. I swore. This isn't going as planned. One thing's good. My leg is healed up. Having healing powers is great but exhausting. I took a sharp left to lead him away from Trunks. Trunks is the last saiyan left and I will protect him. He doesn't know what I am. He doesn't even know I can defeat his little super saiyan technique.

I turned my head to my left to see him hot on my tail. Anger passed through me. Is this how my brother felt when he was hunted down and killed? Afraid for his life? A stupid idea crossed my mind. "YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!" I yelled, shooting a ki blast towards him. Bkack dodged it easily and I picked up even more speed. Speed no human can fly at. Black was surprised and came to a stop. He hovered there in the air, surprised.

Black's pov:
Is it really her? I questioned myself. I remember back then when I was still Zamasu. I had this kai friend. She was Shin's sister. Could that (y/n) and this (y/n) be the same person? She is fearless and can heal fast. I did remember Zamasu saying that this (y/n) of this timeline disappeared. Even her brother doesn't know where she is. Maybe he did and only wanted to protect her. I would want too. In my timeline, before I came to this one. (Y/n) and I were together.

{Flashback}
One day, we went to the 7th universe. She wanted to visit her brother to give him the good news. He would be an uncle soon. Her beautiful (e/c) eyes sparkled with excitement at the thought of her brother's reaction. We received news that Shin was on earth. We arrived at a large building called Capsule Corp. The Supreme Kai was seated on the balcony with the destroyer Beerus and the attendant Whis. When we landed, all eyes were on us. (Y/n) ignored them and ran to her brother. "Shin!" She said in joy of seeing her brother again. "(Y/n)!" The short kai exclaimed happily. I watched, smiling as the two siblings hugged each other. What made it funny, was the fact that Shin was shorter than (y/n).

She told him about her being pregnant. He was happy for his beloved sister and congratulated us both. Lord Beerus narrowed his eyes at the three of us. As if he was suspicious of something. Behind (y/n) a hooded figure appeared. She turned to meet them, a look of horror was clear on her face. Shin has tried to push his sister behind him, but was too late. A ki blade pirced her back and she falled to the ground, I caught her just in time, before her head hit the cement floor. The (s/c) kai I fell in love with laid in my arms, bleeding to death. Tears formed in my eyes. "Please... no, no, no, no, no, NOOOOO!" I yelled, broken as I felt her ki slipping away. In my anger, I released a huge amount of ki, creating strong winds. I didn't care about anyone else. My eyes were on the beautiful (s/c) kai with the most beautiful (e/c) eyes I ever saw with a hole through her chest in a pool of blood. "I... I will... always love you.... I'm sorry I never told you my days were numbered. Thank you for everything, my love." She gave me a warm smile. Shin was on her right side. "Pleae (y/n). Stay with me." I begged. "This... this is good bye,... Zamasu." She said, her eyes becoming dull. "Shin, my brother. I'm... I'm sorry. I should have told you that I made a deal with death to... to keep you safe. I am the luckiest kai to... to have such a brother and love tell... tell Master Gowasu I said bye and I'll miss tea time. Farewell my family." (Y/n) said for the last time, placing a soft kiss on my lips before disintegrated into dust that flew away in the wind. Leaving only her yellow potara earing and silver wedding ring behind.

That's when I snapped. Deciding that all mortals should die. "Whis. Your an Angel. You can do something, can you?" I asked desperately, tears streaming down my eyes. "Wait, wait, wait. Whis is an ANGEL!?" Goku, Vegeta and his wife shouted. "I'm afraid not. Have it been another being, I could but you heard her. She made a deal with death. That contract is something I can't break. I am truly sorry Zamasu." The Angel said, dipping his head to show respect. "And it would be too late to take her to the Omni place now." Whis continued. At that moment all went black.
{End of flashbacks}

I was snapped out of my thought by an approaching ki. I turned to see Trunks. With his sword infront of him. I rolled my eyes, not in the mood for his shit. I used instant transmission to find (y/n). The female got a fright seeing me and backed away. I stepped closer. "I know who you are, (y/n)." I said, calmly, trapping het and making her freeze. "No. Your lying. You don't know who I am!" She hissed/yelled at me. I sighed. I was not in the mood for drama today. "Your (y/n). Sister to the Supreme Kai Shin and in my timeline, my wife." I said. Holding her in place. "Z-zamasu?" She asked. "The one who was." I smiled.

(Y/n's) pov:
I should have known it was him. "What about my Zamasu?" I asked. What looks like annoyance flickered through his eyes. "Don't worry about him. Your mine now." He smiled sadistically. The smile sent shivers up and down my spine. I mean Black is hot. Wait... why am I thinking that!! I closed my eyes. It doesn't matter. My family is gone anyways. I leaned toward the evil villain from a future other timeline. I gave him a kiss on the corner of his mouth. "You missed." Bkack said after I pulled away and pulled me in for a heated kiss on the lips this time. It felt perfect yet wrong at the same time. Trunks is planning to get help from the past and here am I. Making out with the doom of us all!!! Am I considered as a traitor now?

=================================
Done! Again, I want to say thank you all for the support so far. I am grateful to you all for reading my book. Next up would be a request I got not so long ago.

I am confused at Wattpad. It shuffled my table of contents last month and still is. In Afrikaans we would say: 'dis n deurmekaar spil.'

Until next time my Dragon crew

~Angie