Gohan X human! female! reader

A/n: hiii. I'm writing this wonderful one shot for our dearest Gohan. Because today, the 18th of May, is his birthday. According to Google.

(Y/n's) pov:
It's almost the day. It's three days away from my Gohan's birthday. I'm super excited. Chi Chi, Piccolo, Goten, Trunks and I secretly made plans already.

Bulma pitched in here and there too. I decided to hold his party at the place we first met. It was in a forest. We met each other there when I got lost. Me and a few friends went camping in the forest and I had the great idea of exploring. I stumbled across Gohan and Piccolo in a clearing with a beautiful water fall in the back ground. The place itself was like a fairy tale came true.

Gohan and I've been dating for a few years now and we've passed the nonsense of meeting Lord Beerus and Whis, the resurrection of Frieza and the tournament between the 6th and 7th universe. I love Gohan so much. He is just the cutest nerd ever.

>TIME SKIP BECAUSE MY BRAIN IS EMPTY AND I CAN'T STALL<
Today is the day. It's the 18th of May. Gohan's birthday. I woke up early and layed down the clues. I know how much Gohan loves solving mysteries. That's why the two of us has the game, Cludo, memorized.

I flew towards the forest area where most of our friends were gathering. Now we just have to wait for the birthday boy.

Gohan's pov:
I woke up to the empty space next to me. I sat up. (Y/n) was not in bed. I decided to stand up. She wasn't in the bathroom, kitchen, living room, library or any other room of our shared house. I returned to the kitchen. Something caught my eye. It was a orange paper. It's hard to miss it. I read the page:
'In the library you'll find a book,
remember, I cried for the end when you cooked.'
It read. I had to think deeply about this one. Then I remembered a book. I quickly made my way to the library and searched out for Warriors. The book I was searching specifically for is, The Last Hope. The one where her favorite character died in. I found the book and opened it on the last page.
'There will be three cats, kin of your kin, with the power of the stars in their paws. They will find a fourth, and battle between light and dark will be won. A new leader will rise from the shadows of his death, and the Clans will survive beyond the memories of his memories. This is how it had always been, and how it will always be.' I scanned the words.
Some words were highlighted.
I grabbed a pen and paper to write it down. 'In... fo..r...e...s...t....w...e....me...t', was written on the page. I smiled. (Y/n) does know me well. I scribbled the words down in their correct order. 'In forest we met.' was the actual answer.

I opened the window and flew through it. I closed it and flew towards the forest. 'I have the best girlfriend ever.' I thought while flying. A huge smile crept its way to my face. I senced our friend's energy too as I got closer. I landed in the clearing. (Y/n) stood in front of me. As beautiful as ever. "Happy birthday my lovable saiyan." She smiled, kissing me on the lips. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOHAN!" My parents and friends shouted. I held (y/n) close to me and smiled at everyone. "Thank you." I said. I am the luckiest half saiyan. Goten and Trunks came running towards the two of us. Goten gave me a hug and I hugged my brother back. "Happy birthday big brother." He smiled innocently, just like our father. "Hey Gohan. When are you and (y/n) getting married?" Trunks asked, causing us to blush. "Soon." I replied to the boy. He nodded his head and the two boys wondered off. (Y/n) appeared by my side and hugged me, resting her head on my chest. "I love you." She mumbled. I smiled down at the shorter (h/c) female. "I love you too. Thank you for this wonderful party." I said. She let go and held my hand. The two of us joined the rest of the group to celebrate my birthday. I'm glad that I met (y/n) that day. Who knew it would have lead to something like this.

=================================
Done! Today is Gohan's birthday and I thought that I should write him a one shot. I hope you enjoyed it.

Until next time my Dragon crew

~Angie
_________________________________________

Me: happy birthday Gohan. *Hugs the saiyan*

Gohan: th-thank you Akila. *Blushes and looks away*

*Gohan notices Korn glaring at him*

Korn:*mouthes* you leave my sister alone.

Me: anyways. Bye

*switches off camera*
_________________________________________