1.52K spesial: Goku X female! reader

A/n: thank you for 1.52K reads. I appreciate it. Thank you for reading my book😊❤

(Y/n's) pov:
"Hey Jake!" I greeted the blond soldier with blue eyes, after he drove into our little camp. "Hey (y/n). Sitting on the roof again. When will you ever learn. Last time you almost fell off." The soldier replied. I smiled and jumped down. "Have you brought goods with you?" I asked him with stars in my eyes. "Yes. I brought bread, some canned goods, candles and water." He answered. Jake is the only soldier that helps us. I understand that we were captured and stuffed in these camps but ours however, is different. "Do you have to take people away? Every day it's becoming harder and harder to run this town with little people." I complained. "(Y/n). You know I can't do that. If I neglect my job, he'll find out and then I'll not be able to help you anymore." Jake reminded me, his clear blue eyes were soft as they gazed at me. "I know." I said, looking down like a child. I am a child, I'm only 19.

People already gathered around the two of us. I sighed in defeat. Escape is futile too. If I try to run, they will find me and then kill me. I helped carry the goods inside. The days went on, Jake would drop off goods and take away people, untill I was the last remaining. The years went by and I would sit on my usual spot on the roof, waiting for Jake to come. He never came back. I had to survive on what I could. The paint of the town houses started to peel off and the wood rotted. I had a place where I grew my crops and there was a pool that I discovered that had water.

One day as I sat on the roof, I heard male voices. I perked up. Maybe it could be Jake. I searched for the blond male with his clear blue eyes but I could not spot him. I jumped off and walked where the voices were.

Goku's pov:
"Hey! Vegeta it's over here!" I called over to my saiyan friend. He rolled his eyes but flew over. "Do you have to make a lot of noise? This place creeps me out." He admitted. I have to agree too. This place is different. It gives off a weird energy. The dragon radar beeped again. Reminding us why we're here. If here's an enemy, we would be screwed. I can't sence anything. "Jake?" We heard a female voice asked. Vegeta and I both spun around to meet a frail woman with (h/c)(h/l) hair and (e/c) eyes. We made eye contact. "Who are you?" She asked stepping back. "Are you working for them?" She asked, her (e/c) eyes widened in fear. "Who is this 'them'?" Vegeta asked. He scared the girl more. "Vegeta!" I warned him. "Hey. Don't worry, we won't hurt you. My name is Goku and this is my friend, Vegeta." I introduced the two of us.

The girl seemed to relax more. "What is your name?" I asked her gently. "(Y/n). (Y/n)(l/n)." She replied. "Well then (y/n). Would you mind coming with us? We have a better home for you." I offered (y/n). The fear returned to her eyes. "No. They will find me and Jake promised to come and get me." She said and started crying. I walked over to her and patted her back and gave her a hug. "Hey. These people that's after you won't get you now. Vegeta and I will protect you." I reassured her. "Right Vegeta?" I asked him, looking back at the quick tempered prince. "I make no promises." He said. (Y/n) seemed to calm down again. "But what about Jake?" She asked. "We can ask Bulma to search up information about him." I answered. "Hold on." Vegeta called out. "She's not going to stay at Capsule Corp, is she?" Vegeta asked. "No. She'll stay with me. You will only scare her." I answered. He didn't say anything but I could see that he's boiling with anger.

"Vegeta. Get the dragon ball." I said, picking (y/n) up bridle style. Vegeta mumbled something but found the dragon ball. The two of us shot up in the air. (Y/n) closed her eyes and buried her face in my chest, gripping my shirt tightly. I chuckled at her. Moments later she got over her fear and stared in amazement at the ground below us. "Wow." She mazed. "I haven't been outside camp since I was 19." She said. I felt sorry for her, forced to stay in that place. I noticed her eyes furrow in confusion. "Where are the tanks, the soldiers? What happened to the war?" She asked looking at me, confused. "What war?" I asksd.