Korn X reader [So close, yet so far]

A/n: this is a short one shot I'm writing. I based it off at what happened to me today. At the end I'll tell you guys the full story, but when I came home from school. I felt like shit.
To the story-

(Y/n's) pov:
It was a nice sunny day. A perfect day fir what I was planning. It is also February, the second month of the new year. I stood in the grassy fields, under the tree, where we'll always meet. The person I'm meeting is Korn. We've been friends for a long time and I've realized something. I'm in love with the tall stuck up Angel of this universe. Yes. I live in the 8th universe. I met him and Lord Liquiir when Lord Liquiir visited my planet. After that, we became close friend. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a swish of the wind. I looked up and saw my crush, Korn.

I smiled sweetly at him and pink dusted my cheeks. "Greetings (y/n). It's wonderful seeing you again." He greeted in his deep, calm voice. Kami, his voice is perfect and the way his violet eyes shined. Not to mention his hair that is sleeked back like his father's. "Greetings Korn. I'm happy to see you again." I said happily and gave him a tight hug. Korn usually hated hugs but accepts mine for some reason. Korn returned the hug. He chuckled softly. Now is the time. I slowly let go of the hug. "Umm... Korn. There's something I have to tell you." I said, turning slightly serious. Red dusted on my cheeks and Korn stared at me, waiting for me to tell him.

I took in a huge breath. "Korn. I... I... I love you." I finally said. There was a moment of silence. "Korn?" I asked him worryingly. "(Y/n)... I'm sorry but I don't fell the same way. Perhaps we could just stay friends?" He said and that broke my heart. "Oh, okay." I said said, looking down. Finding the grass more interesting than him. Tears brimmed my eyes. "(Y/n). I really am sorry. I should get back to Lord Liquiir. See you around." He said and disappeared. I started crying. He is the first guy to ever make me cry like this. I sat under the the tree. Crying heavily. Soeme above must like me because, (f/n) came to my rescue.

"(Y/n), you okay?" They asked, worried. I couldn't care less. I embraced them in a tight hug and continued to cry. "There, there. Tell me what happened." They said calmly. "H-he r-rejected me." I sobbed. "He has some nerve! I will kick his ass for you!" (F/n) raged. They did one thing, I smiled. (F/n) and I spent time together talking. Trying to forget about him.

Korn's pov:
I feel bad for dropping (y/n) like that. It's not like me and I actually care for the mortal. I can't let the others find out. I can't let a mortal slow down my job and I don't want to happen what happened to my twin's lover. She lost him and was in depression for a while until father shook her right. She's still away, on some training or whatever father sent her on. I can't even connect to her through our bond. I sighed. At that moment I was really stupid.

(Y/n's) pov:
It all happened a week ago. Since I live alone. (F/n) insisted on helping me. Before I'm tempted to commit suicide. I'm grateful to them. They are the only ones that I could turn to in such event. I haven't seen Korn or Lord Liquiir since then. I still sometimes cry about it. Korn was my first love and the men here on my planet aren't that sharp. Let's see what the future beholds.

=================================
Done! As I said, this is a short one based on today's happenings.

Okay. You see I'm Afrikaans. At my high school, Melkbos high, I'm friends with a group of English boys. People I can truly trust. And I like the one. We're the shortest of the group and we get along very well. Now, today, 2nd February, I told him that I like him and that son of a bitch rejected me (over WhatsApp) . He said we could still remain friends as if it's no big deal! He deserves a Guinness world record. He's the first guy to ever make me cry with relationship stuff. I mean I didn't even cry when I broke up with my ex last year. After school, I treid my best not to cry. Both my parents figured something was wrong and asked me but I didn't say anything. I got home and I called my best friend swagg_slvtt and talked to her. After like an hour and a half. I finally felt better. Now when I go to school tomorrow I want to know this bitch's full story.

Thanks you guys for the 200+ reads. It makes me very proud and I am busy with the Part 3. At this moment, I don't feel much like writing.

Until next time my Dragon crew

~Angie