Khai x reader ☁️

Requested by Gogetathesaiyan
I hope it's good enough. I don't think I did well. Idk, I just feel disappointed in myself. It's too short for my liking 😭

(Y/n's) pov:
Today I totally felt like crap! What they say about a blue Monday is true in my case. I'm the assistant of Khai. The Supreme Kai of the 11th universe. He is so adorable!!!! I dislike Marcarita and Belmod though. I would sometimes ignore them totally. Speaking of the devil, Khai knocked on my door. The reason I know it's him, is because I can smell his sent a mile away and Dyspo taught me how to sence ki. "It's open!" I weakly called out. The kai walked in and his black eyes landed on me. "My goodness, (y/n)! You look like you just woke from the dead!" The shorter kai exclaimed, hurting my ears in the process. "Oww, my ears!" I yelled at him. "Sorry. I forgot you warriors have sensitive hearing or maybe it's just ThunderClan." Khai said with a smirk. "I might be dating you but I will rip you apart for mocking my Clan!" I hissed, my (f/c) cat ears and tail puffed up. Khai sighed. "ThunderClan, they always come up with these threats." The short, purple kai rolled his brilliant black eyes. "I think I have greencough." I whined. I hate greencough. It's a really serious sickness. Khai had worry written all over his face.

He placed his hand on my forehead, causing me to blush. "You don't have greencough. This is something else." The kai sighed. I pulled him closer. "No work today. Just relaxing." I stated like a child and cuddled closer to him. Khai smiled at my childish behavior. "As you wish my leader." He teased. "Are you teasing me because I should have been the leader of ThunderClan?" I asked my kai boyfriend. "Not at all. Your my little leader." He said calmly while smiling at me. That's one of the reasons I fell for him. His smile are one of the best things about him. I rolled my (e/c) eyes at him but cuddled closer.

I closed my eyes to sleep. I haven't slept properly in 2 days. Khai played with my hair and ears, causing me to purr in a soothing rhythm. "You know." Khai began. I opened my one eye to look at him. "It could be possible that your pregnant." Khai said and I shot up. "Kits?" I asked, excited. He nodded his head and I attacked the the purple kai in a hug. "I would love to!" I exclaimed. As ThunderClan deputy, I wasn't allowed to have kits. As I would become the leader after the current leader losses her last and 9th live. Silverstar, my mentor, is the current leader and has 8 lives left. Khai smiled brightly as he patted my head. I snuggled into the hug and I felt safe and complete.

Not long after, the two of us fell asleep. Peacefully in each other's arms. Totally forgetting that we were supposed to have tea with Lord Belmod and Marcarita. Who cares anyway...

****
Belmod's pov:
"Where the hell are they!" I cured, annoyed with waiting. "It seems like their asleep my lord." Marcarita said after checking her staff. I sighed. Khai did overwork him and I could tell (y/n) didn't feel well. "Fine. Let's leve them. Let's see if Toppo and Dyspo can be better company." I rolled my eyes. Marcarita nodded her head and I placed my hand on her back as we traveled to the planet their on.

=================================
Done!😭 To be honest, I'm kinda disappointed in this one. It's so short!!!! I've really lost motivation to write. School isn't making things easier for me neither. I'll keep on trying to update. I'll even go ask my best friend for some ideas. She's the one that gave me the idea of the Whis X female saiyan reader, that I still need to write the true ending for....

A bit of advertisement:
I'm writing Chapter 3 of A Grand Secret and if you guys want. I can add your OC. Just give me the details.