Moijo X reader

(Y/n's) pov:
School. Yay! So fantastic, am I right? Well we were in our second last period, Technology. Ha! You though I was going to say 'math'. Nah, not all the shit takes place there. Well... anyways, we were working on our projects. Our teachers delt us into groups of 2 and guess with who I'm supposed to work with?
I'll give you three clues: 1. it's a he, 2. he has blue skin and 3. He's tall.
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Keep guessing...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Almost there...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

If you guessed Moijo. Congratulations, you won a trophy🏆
To be stuck with your crush is killing you!!!!!! Anyway. We had to build a low cost house and we already choose our teacher for who we're going to build it for. Mrs. Antara. She's one of the kindest teachers in MBH. Sorry, I was meant to say Melkbos High. I was busy with the questionnaire, when my pen backfired. It didn't want to write. People, my name is (y/n) (l/n). I come up the most brilliant ideas ever. I screw the end of the pen loose to have a peek inside. Of course I couldn't see anything and treid to get the ink stick (a/n: let's just call it that. I'm pretty useless when it comes to remembering stuff's names) out. The ink did come out. All over me. "Fuck shit!" I swore silently in class. Moijo and the group next to us glanced at me. The group next to me so happened to be my two best friends. (F/n) and Ria. They laughed at me. I sat there, confused, trying to process how the black ink got on my right side if my light blue school shirt and darker blue blazer. My left hand covered in ink.

Moijo snapped me out of my thoughts. "(Y/n)! Go ask the teacher if you can go to the bathroom to wash that off. Before it leaves a stain you can't get off!" The tall boy in my class urged me. He rolled his violet eyes at me and forced me to stand up. He took my right hand, with the pen still in it and dragged me to the teacher's desk. A blush coated my cheeks. "Sir. (Y/n) got ink all over her. May she quickly go wash it off?" Moijo asked. Our Technology teacher nodded his head and we quickly left the class. Our schools schoolshoes tapped on the concrete ground. The school is more open then our primary school. The girl's bathroom was right next to the cafeteria. The boy's juts next to the girl's. On the further point of the cafeteria.

The two of us entered. It felt weird. My cheeks were still glowing. He never let go of my hand. I only juts now noticed the pen was no longer in my hand. Moijo let me stand still infront of the basein while he gathered toilet paper. "Isn't it weird?" I asked him as he opened the tap and made the toilet paper wet. "Wat is?" He asked. "You know. Being in the girls restroom?" I asked him. His mouth formed an o. "I have 5 sisters, 7 back then. So it's no big deal to me." The tall guy replied, his short hair tucked behind his ear as he dabbed the toilet paper at my blazer. Little did I know this had an affect on him.

I grabbed toilet paper as well and started cleaning. Moijo growled in frustration as my blazer didn't cooperate. His blue blazer and blue shirt blended in with him. Given that he is blue and sooooo attractive. My shirt was only getting wet and the stain wasn't much getting out. Moijo lost his temper. An irik mark appeared on his head. "We're going to the office to get you a new school shirt." He declared and I only nodded. I followed after him as we went to the office. I wrapped my blazer around me so that the others can't see the ink marks.

Moijo's pov:
I glanced behind me to see (y/n) following me with her blazer wrapped tightly around her. She looked so cute. I shook my head. I saw the office approaching. (Y/n) has caught up to me and walked next to me. She's so much shorter, it's adorable. She brightened up when she saw the office. The lady looked up and her gaze lingered on mine. She then looked at (y/n), questioning was clear in Mrs Angeluque's hazel nut eyes. "Mrs Angeluque, may we get a new shirt? (Y/n) has stained hers with ink." I asked the woman. 'Why haven't you used your staff?' She asked telepathically. 'One; father forbid us from using our powers at school and two; I didn't want to scare the poor mortal off.' I replied. She rolled her eyes. I knew what she was thinking. 'Stop reading my mind and one; we all know how your father is and two; I'm getting tired of hearing your complaints over the girl. If you don't tell her how you feel by the end of the day, your not getting dinner.' The female said telepathically. 'You can't be serious!' I exclaimed. "Here you go." Mrs Angeluque has come back with a new school shirt in her hands. She handed it to (y/n) and told her to dress in the teacher's bathroom. "You've changed, Moijo." She stated. "No, I haven't." I snorted at her comment. "Oh please. We both know you would never help a girl unless it's one of your sisters." She said, narrowing her eyes. "Listen, I respect his decision to marry you because he loves you, but that doesn't mean you get to snoop around in my matters." I hissed. Okay I might have taken this too far. Her hazel nut eyes flashed violet. "I'm getting sick and tired of being ignored by you. I try to be kind to you, form a bond with you but noooo. I'm just another pest!" Mrs Angeluque growled. Now I realized. She always did try to befriend me and I was too stupid to see. Too stupid to realize I have ignored the one woman I can actually trust. "I'm sorry. I should never have." I started. She sighed. "It's alright. I understand, when my mom remarried after my father's death, it took me a while to accept him. I hope you would be able to accept me as your mother." She smiled. "I would love a restart. Father was right to choose you. Your kind and amazing." I smiled at the woman.

(Y/n) has come out of the bathroom, looking happy and better. Mrs Angeluque smiled at her. "Thank you mam." (Y/n) smiled. "Moijo, I like her. Be sure to take care of her." Mom said. (Y/n) tilted her head in confusion while I blushed. Angeluque started to laugh and another voice too. We looked around to see the principal with a stack of papers. "I came to drop these off and I couldn't help but find this amusing." Daishinkan said. I blushed more purple than I thought I could. Angeluque came out of her office. She took the stack from father. "You two should be getting to your class. The period is almost over." Father warned. (Y/n) srached her cheek nervously. Father gave mom a kiss on the cheek. "Ahh, so that's why you came with these papers. It's a excuse to see your wife." Angeluque laughed. Daishinkan rolled his violet eyes at her. "Farewell." I said and dragged (y/n) with me out of the office.

"So that's your mom?" (Y/n) asked. I didn't want to answer her and just stayed quiet. After a moment's of silence I finally decided to speak. "(Y/n). I have something to tell you." I said with mom's words running through my head. "(Y/n). I have liked you since I met you. Would you be mine?" I asked her. Okay this is wayyy out of my comfort zone. (Y/n) blushed the most beautiful shade of red I've ever seen. "Y-yes." She replied nervously. She was surprised, I could tell. I smiled. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and placed a kiss on the side of her head. "I love you." I whispered. "Love you too." She smiled. Happiness clear in her eyes and voice. Now I understand how my father feels to have the one. I'm not stupid, next Sour will confess his love. And I can't wait for Vados to finally find the perfect one for her. Annddddd it's no secret. We allll know Kusu and Shin like each other.

I caught (y/n) stealing glances from me. I chuckled, her cheeks reddened from embarrassment. "You really are cute." I smiled and kissed her forehead. That small action caused her to glow red. I saw the class come into view and quickened my pace. (Y/n) kept up with me. I smiled at her. She is the reason I'm not cold anymore. The ring of ice around my heart melted because she changed me without noticing it.
Teenage love is just so special~

=================================
Done! Moijo is ticked off from my list. I hope you enjoyed it. Please request another Angel. I want to give Whis' siblings some love.

Yes, the ink incident is based of reality. I was stupid enough to do that to my pen. I knew the thing was fishy in the first place. My best friend helped me clean myself. It didn't work so we had to head to the office for a new shirt. I think this was Wednesday, the 15th.

I wonder if when it comes to Vados if I should do a Vados X male reader or a Vados X female reader?🤔

Anyways.... I'll figure it out in due time.
Until next time my Dragon crew

~Angie

Wait wait before I go.....
I'm writing another book. I should be publishing the first chapter soon. The story is called 'A Grand Secret' here's a little sneak peak:

'What if the Grand Minister, Daishinkan, was keeping a secret from his children, only his three oldest children know about this secret and was orderd to keep quiet. The 3rd oldest, gone after the erasure of the last 6 universes.

Will his other children find out or will the secret rise and show themselves? Who will find out first? Will Daishinkan ever tell them?

Read the story to find out.

WARNING:
Slow updates and crossover from different Animes'

Now I'm truly done. Oh and I have a lot of made up characters appearing in A Grand Secret, most of them are puns from Latin.

See ya in the next chapter. Bye!!!

P.S. please please please request any of the other Angels, I'll even try Grand Minister himself and even Zeno. Please request one of them. Idk why but I have a hate towards Marcarita but I'll try my best if you request her. Bye 👋!