Cabba X saiyan reader

//before T.O.P//
(Y/n's) pov:
Boredness. Boredness and peace was all that is going on these days. The last time you had decent fun was when you were asked to join the universe 7 team against the 6th universe's team. There you met more saiyans like yourself. You lived on a small planet, similar to King Kai's. Whis and your best friend, Akila would visit often. But back to the saiyans, you met the cutest one of all, his name is Cabba. Kami! He's adorable! You though. Your thoughts were interrupted but a crash. It was not to loud and no damage could be done by the sound of it. "Sorry about that, (y/n)." The friendly voice of a sertain Angel said. You flew over and saw the crater. "How did you manage this?" You asked, sweat dropping. The female laughed and fixed the damage. "I guess my ki slipped." She joked. "Akila. If your ki did slip, we'll all be in danger." A male voice said and she laughed. "Anyways. (Y/n) we came to ask you to join the Tournament of Power. We only have a few minutes left until it begins. I hope you kept up your training." Akila said, seriously. "Oh and I forgot. This is my father, the Grand Minister." She said pointing to the shorter male that now revealed himself from behind her. "It's a great honor to meet you sir." You said bowing. "No need for formalities." He said and chuckled. "You can handle things from here. I still need to drop by other universes." Grand Minister said to Akila. "Don't literary drop, father." Akila said laughing at him. "Very funny. I'm not like Whis when he's distracted." He said and teleported away. "So. What is this Tournament of Power?" You asked and Akila quickly explained it to you. "Yeah. I'll join. If it means I'll him again, count me in!" You said excitedly. Your Angel friend giggled. "Yep. I know what you mean." She said. "Soooo. You moved on from Zamasu?" You asked wiggling your eyebrows. She glared at you blushing purple. "Y-you know him." She said softly. "Do I?" You asked confused.

"For kami's sake (y/n)! You met him at the tournament between the 6th and 7th universe!" She exclaimed. "Frost?" You asked unsure. "Hell no! Father and all of the other will kill him but I'll kill him before they even gets tye chance." She said. You were deep in though for a minute. "Could it be Hit?" You asked and the Angel blushed as a result. "Bingo!" You yelled out. "Akila and Hit sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" You sang and the Angel chased after you. "Not funny (y/n)!" She exclaimed. "Yes it is, the all mighty 2nd Grand Minister fell for an assassin. Not to mention, a birdy told me that assassins treid to kill you once." You said, running for your life. "Damn that Whis. I will cut his tongue if it keeps on bothering him!" A annoyed Akila threatened.

Akila's pov:
"Anyways. We should be getting to the others. Lord Beerus is probably impatient." I said.

■BACK ON EARTH■
"ATCHOO!" Someone sneezed. "Oh my. Are you catching a cold my lord?" Whis asked. "No I'm not. Akila's gossiping about me." The destroyer declared as he took another snack from the table. "If you say so my lord." The attendant said, holding back laughter because he knows it's the truth.

Back to planet (p/n)
"What are we waiting for? Let's get going!" I rushed (y/n). "Oops almost forgot." The female saiyan said laughing nervously. I rolled my eyes at her. She held onto my shoulder and we teleported to Earth.

On earth
"We have arrived I announced as (y/n) and I landed infront of the team. "Took you long enough." Lord Beerus muttered. "What was that?" I asked the destroyer coldly, glaring at him. He froze. "N-n-nothing." The destroyer answered afraid. "Thought so." I said and talked to a few of the Z fighters. I saw you talking with Goku and Vegeta. I had a small chat with Gohan and Piccolo, also giving them a few tips for the tournament and since Gohan was the team leader, I told him to put trust in the team. We all know that some won't stick to the plan.

Whis and I also talked about nonsense. "Alright. Good luck you guys. I have to be at the Omni palace for some final decisions. See ya at the tournament." I said and teleported away.