Christmas special: ??? X reader

A/n: I had no idea what I was doing here. It's crap, according to me. I'm doubting myself more than I ever have in the 15 years I'm alive so far. Anyways. Enjoy and merry christmas
Sorry it's a bit late. Today was special.

Another a/n: sorry. I edited it a little bit. To make things a little clearer. Because I live in the Southern hemisphere, the party will take place in summer.
Edited on: 30 May 2023.

???'s pov:
I was invited to a Christmas party that Bulam is having. Apparently, according to Whis, a lot of people will be there. I must admit, a break from my job would be great. I got ready and was about to head out when a thought about a sertain person entered my mind. 'What if (y/n) is there?' I asked myself and a light blush dusted my cheeks. I quickly shook it off. "My lord, we're going." I reminded my destroyer. "I'm coming." He replied and held onto my shoulder. We dropped by the Sacred World Of The Kai's first then we went to the 7th universe. It was kind of Whis to invite the family. Hopefully father would be there as well.

>TIME SKIP<
We arrived on earth and I just searched for my brother's ki to know where to go. The three of us arrived at a huge building covered in Christmas decorations. The last time we saw the 7th universe's mortals was with the Tournament of Power. "Welcome brother. It's been a while." We were greeted by Whis and Vados. The 6th universe was already there, along with a few others. "Indeed it has been. We didn't talk much during the tournament." I agreed. "The last time we fooled around was before we were assigned to our destroyers." Vados commented sadly. My destroyer and kai went to mingle with the others while I chatted with my two younger siblings. "On that fateful day, you two happened to messed up elder sister's entire room." Whis pointed out. Vados and I flushed purple of embarrassment. "Don't remind us. We were grounded for a while. Too sad she got erased alongside her universe. I miss her and the others." I said and calmed myself. Then I saw her. The most beautiful mortal I have ever seen. Her beauty has captured me when I saw her at the T.O.P, (y/n), the last female saiyan in the 7th universe. She was hanging with Caulifla and Kale. Apparently she's the sister of Vegeta, older than him and her strength equals to Goku's. Rumor has it that she's Beerus' successor.

Curiosity got the best of me and asked Whis. "Whis, is it true that (y/n) will be the successor of Lord Beerus?" I asked him. "Why yes. When she escaped planet Vegeta when it exploded, her pod landed on Lord Beerus' world. I started training her and my lord got overprotective like a father. After a few years, he took over her training of an agent of destruction." Whis explained and I nodded. "So that explains how she survived Toppo's attacks." I commented. The blue haired female known as Bulam came over to us. "Merry Christmas." She smiled to me. I bowed my head in respect. "Anyways. Whis, Vados. Lord Beerus and Lord Champa are starting an argument." She said and the two sighed. They left with Bulma to the two destroyers that were glaring at each other. I admired the garden's beauty. Someone bumped into me and I looked down to see a (h/c) female. "Sorry." We said at the same time. Her voice was sounded like an angel's. She's so beautiful, wearing a (f/c) dress. It was (y/n).

(Y/n's) pov:
I was chatting with Videl, Chi Chi and (f/n). The three girls saw me staring at the attendant that was admiring the garden and (f/n) pushed me towards him, causing me to bump into the taller male. "Sorry." I quickly mumbled, looking up to him, he looked down to me and I could feel my cheeks heating up. Truth be told I had a crush on the Angel of the 8th universe, when I first saw him at the Tournament of Power.

{Flashback}
Our team was the first to arrive. There a lot of flying blocks and we saw three destroyers fixing the arena. "Why are destroyers building it?" Lord Beerus asked no one in particular. "My guess is that they tested the ring and damaged it." I said and the one destroyer flinched, he had overheard our conversation. "Your theory is correct." I heard someone shout from the bleachers. I looked up to see a pirana looking man. He had red eyes and if I'm not mistaken, he's the destroyer of the 12th universe. Far on his right, I saw the 8th universe and my (e/c) eyes made contact with beautiful lavender ones. That's when I knew. I have fallen. I have fallen for an Angel. "Hey Whis. Who is that over there?" I asked pointing into the tall Angel's direction. Whis followed my gaze and his lavender eyes landed on his elder brother. "Oh, that's my elder brother Korn. He's the attendant of the 8th universe. I'm sure Lord Beerus have told you about the other destroyers." Whis replied calmly. "Oh. Buuutt as you know Lord Beerus doesn't say very nice things about them like Lord Champa for example." I replied. Whis only nodded at me. "This is your opportunity to meet the other deities and get to know them." Whis stated and I nodded my head. I walked off to my brother and his rivel to see them arguing. "Will the two of you knock it off!?" I yelled at them.