Lord Beerus X reader X Whis

A/n: I'm back with another one!!! Yay!!! Okay, I know this one is weird, it was supposed to be a Lord Beerus X reader but Whis entered my mind and I added him too. Enjoy~

(Y/n's) pov:
This is starting to get annoying!!!!!! A few hours ago Whis, Lord Beerus and I landed on earth. I must say the planet is beautiful and the fact that we're on cruise in the middle of nowhere, the ocean reminds me of my home planet (p/n). I miss that place actually. Let's not go into the planet's full history.

Whis and I were eating some earth food. To be honest, I was jealous that Beerus wasn't paying attention to me. I decided to be childish and spend more time with Whis than him. "So (y/n), how is your plan going so far?" Whis asked curiously. I groaned and placed my head on the table. "Why am I even with him?" I asked myself. "Should I remind you?" Whis asked, raising a brow. "No, no. Please don't." I said quickly. The tall blue Angel laughed at me. I sighed sadly. That is a good question I can ask myself, why did I fall in love with Lord Beerus in the first place?

That is something I can't say yet......
As of now, Lord Beerus was challenging the earthling to a game of rock, paper and scissors. I perked up. That is my favorite game. Whis glanced at me knowingly. "Go." He sighed. That was all he needed to say. In an instant, I was infront of the stage. "I want to play." I declared, a smile on my face and a determination burning in my (e/c) eyes.

An emotion passed the destroyer's eyes as his eyes met mine. Soon it was replaced by annoyance. "No (y/n). Your not on their side." Lord Beerus sighed. "Got a problem with it?" I asked the purple cat destroyer. "Yes. Your my wife. It wouldn't be fair, (y/n)." The destroyer stated. I groaned. "Pretty please?" I begged with puppy dog eyes. Lord Beerus was almost convinced. "Your his wife?" Vegeta asked, surprised. I turned my head sideways to meet his gaze. I gave him a cocky grin. "Yes I am. Got a problem with it?" I asked him. "No, no not at all my Lady. It's just, your a (r/n) (race name), enemy to saiyans and went extinct before my great grand father was even born!" He explained. My smile fell. "Did you just call me old?" I growled at him. Vegeta paled. *it's at this moment, he knew he fucked up* Vegeta bowed a straight 90 degree line. "I'm terribly sorry!" The saiyan started to sweat. (Y/n)! Power level!" Whis warned. Lord Beerus was enjoying this. That's his favourite trate, my anger. "(Y/n), I'll challenge him first and then you could be like their last hope." Lord Beerus said. I turned back to him.

I gave the destroyer a death glare. He knew he fucked up. I sighed. "Fine. But your not safe yet." I narrowed my eyes at him. He nodded his head and I smirked. I crossed my arms and watched them. The others were now extra careful because I'm the wife of the angry G.OD.

>TIME SKIP BECAUSE I'M LAZY<
Lord Beerus had fought Goku in the Super Saiyan God. Had everyone just ignored the fact that Gohan got elbowed in the face? I think I'm the only one who felt a little worry over the half saiyan but then again he's a half saiyan, it's not supposed to effect him.

I sat with Whis again. "How long will this take?" I groaned. Whis sent a smile my way. "It depends on how long the saiyan will last." Whis answered me. "What the hell is wrong with Beerus? Did he hit his head when he woke up or something? Usually he'll be suspicious and ask something like 'you two seem closer than usual. Did something happen when I was asleep?'" I complained to Whis. I rested my head on the counter. Whis raised his eyebrow at my failed attempt to copy Lord Beerus' voice. "But we do know something he doesn't." Whis whispered to me. That sent a chill down my spine, butterflies erupted in my stomach. What is wrong with me? When my husband is asleep I mess around with his attendant. I should be ashamed of myself! But I love the game. Beerus sleeps for a very long time and it gets bored so there's no one else except Whis and I and we end up getting too close.