Goku Black x kidnapped reader

3rd pov:
(Y/n) was held back by Goku and Trunks. Trunks were confused by her behavior. "NO! DON'T HURT HIM!" She yelled, at this moment Vegeta was beating Goku Black. She wad worried for the copy Goku, it all started when she was kidnapped by the god.

(Y/n's) pov:
{Flashback}
You were on your way to help Bulma with the time machine. It was almost ready to go back to the past. You needed help to get rid of him. "Be careful out there, (y/n)." The voice of your best friend warned as you were ready to leave the resistance. "You know I'll be careful, Mai." You said turning to face the black haired female. Worry was clear in her eyes, not just for you but for Trunks as well. The half saiyan was heavily injured during their last fight. You were just in time to save Trunks' life. But when you arrived, he already left. You shook your head and hid your energy. "Take care of Trunks. I'll be back later." You said and took off, none of you knowing that this could be the last time you'll ever be the same.

You decided to take the longer route to the lab, to ensure that he doesn't follow you. Little did you know that he was already at the same area you were in now. You were getting closer to the lab, running from hiding place to hiding place. Suddenly you felt it, his ki. You saw a ki blast coming your way and quickly dodged it by flying up. "Well, Well, Well, look who we have here?" Came the voice of the of the villain that started to destroy earth. "Goku Black!" You spat his name like venom. "Come now princess, don't be rude." He replied with an evil grin. You raised your head in pride. Yes it's true, you are a princess. "It's great seeing ya Black, but I don't have time to play, so I gotta go bye." You said and flew off. "Not so fast princess. Your coming with me." Goku copy said, teleporting infront of you and knocking you out. "Sweet dreams, princess." Goku Bkack said and everything became dark.

You woke up to find yourself in a cabin and there's where you also met Zamasu. The kai that's operating with Black. You've lost count of the days you were in captivity. One thing you know for sure is, through that time you became closer to the copy Goku. You never knew that he as well got feelings. Now the time brings you to where you are now, you escaped and ran into the three that came back from the past. Your eyes teared up a bit and you squeezed Vegeta in a death hug. "I've missed you Vegeta, my dear brother." You mumbled. You explained to the three were you were, leaving a few things out like your feelings and the fact that Black's not working alone. Vegeta was furious. You could see anger I his eyes, you were his little sister after all, the young princess. It didn't take Black long to show up amd Vegeta attacked him. Goku and Trunks stood each side of you. You started to have this weird feeling in the pit of your stomach. Your eyes held worry in them as you wathed Vegeta beating Black in a super saiyan that seems blue. That's when you suddenly screamed. "NO! DON'T HURT HIM!" Next thing you knew Black smirked and Vegeta backed away from him. "(Y/n), what are you talking about?" Trunks asked you, gripping your shoulders. You had your eyes on the ground, not having the courage to meet your nephew's eyes. "Something happened during the time you were kidnapped, didn't there?" Vegeta now asked. You lifted your gaze to meet your elder brother's angry gaze. Tears threatened to fall. "I'm sorry." You whispered and broke free from the half saiyan's grip. You are a full blooded saiyan after all.

You ran past your brother to the crater Black was in. He still had that smirk on his face. "So someone is worried about me?" Black asked in a voice that had a hint of confusion and surprise in it. You croutch next to him. "Of course I do. I love you after all." You said smiling at him. Your hand intertwining with his. Shock was visible on Goku, Vegeta and Trunks' faces. Black's face held surprise and another emotion you'll soon find out.

Goku Black sat up and wrapped his arms around your waist. "I love you too." He whispered in your ear, sending shivers down your spine. He pulled away a bit and pressed his lips against yours. The kiss was slow and passionate. You both pulled apart, in need of air. You rested your forehead against his. You smiled, you felt like the most happiest saiyan alive. Oops, you forgot, you are the last full-blooded saiyan alive, in this timeline.