Whis X jealous reader

You are (y/n), an earthling. Your best friends with Bulma and worked at Capsule Corp. One day at Bulma's birthday party on a cruise ship, two strangers arrived and you couldn't stop staring at the tall one. He had a maroon outfit, blue skin, purple eyes, lips and nails, a weird staff, blue halo around the neck and white hair. He looked so hot. You nervously played with a strand of your (h/l)(h/c) hair. When his vilot eyes made contact with your (e/c) ones, you immediately looked away and blushed.

>TIME SKIP, A FEW DAYS<
You learned the two's name as Lord Beerus and Whis. Now you were heading to Capsule Corp. Bulma decided to have another party. You didn't know there'll be unexpected guests. You check yourself in your mirror, you had a (color) dress on with (color) shoes. You saw you were running a bit late and immediately gathered what you needed, went outside and locked the door. Thanks to Gohan, you knew how to fly and flew to Capsule Corp. You arrived just on time. You quickly ran over to Bulma and greeted her with a hug. She smiled back and hugged you too. "Welcome (y/n). I see your not late for a change." The blue haired female said. "Huh. I almost forgot." You said and laughed a bit. She sighed and shook her head. Just then we were interrupted by the two saiyans, Goku and Vegeta, having an argument. "THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT, KAKAROT!!!!!!!" Vegeta yelled at Goku. "I said I'm sorry!" Goku complained. You laughed at their behavior. Vegeta immediately stopped yelling at Goku and looked up in the air. You wanted to ask what's the matter, but you got your answer when a bright shining light appeared and revealed the god of destruction, Lord Beerus and his Angel attendant, Whis. You blushed at the sight of Whis and quickly looked to the opposite direction. You could see in the corner of your eye Bulma winking at you and you mentally sighed. To your luck Bulma didn't say anything and just show them where the food was.

>FEW MINUTES LATER<
Most of the Z fighters was here. You were currently talking to Goku, Vegeta and Whis about nonsense. You just wished you had the guts to admit your feelings to him. You all noticed Whis and Lord Beerus standing up from where their sitting and walked to the senter of the balcony. Everyone was curious to why. Lord Beerus started to sweat and a figure of a woman appeared. Lord Beerus immediately bowed down to her and Whis half bowed. "Welcome 2nd Grand Minister." They both said and the woman smiled. "I'm glad I'm able to visit. I must say I'm disappointed Whis. You nor Vados visited. You both promised and you both broke it. Well I'm not surprised, you do tend to forget things." She said and Beerus sweated bullets. You wondered why. "Yo, Akila!" Goku yelled out to the woman. So her name is Akila and she knows Whis and Lord Beerus. I must be missing something. You though to yourself. You saw the other Z fighters becoming tense. Could she be a threat? She doesn't even look powerful. She looks almost like Whis, the only difference being the halo that's behind her head, clothes and of course she's female. You though and shook your head to clear your thoughts. Akila smiled at Goku. "Greetings Goku, it's been too long." She said and Goku laughed and rubbed his neck. "Can we sparr, please? The last time we sparred was when you helped Mr. Whis train us because you were bored." Goku begged, saying the last part deep in though. You were getting very jealous. This female is close to Whis. It made you angry. You took a deep breath so that no one would notice. "I'm sorry Goku, but not this time. My time here is limited. I came to see Whis." She said and you clenched your fists into a tight ball.

"Now why would you come see me when you could ask the Grand Minister or even Vados?" You heard Whis ask and you could see Akila's face tuning a light shade of purple. "It's complicated." She replied and Whis narrowed his vilot eyes at her. "And I should believe that." Lord Beerus said and Akila turned her vilot gaze to him. "You don't even know the situation!" She said coldly to him and he backed away. "I'm terribly sorry." He mumbled and Whis motioned her to follow him. You that's jealous, followed them.

Whi's pov:
I lead Akila away from the others. This must really be something. "So tell me Akila. What's been bothering you?" I asked the Angel that now sat next to me staring at the stars. Unknown to us, (y/n) is around the corner, listening to our conversation. "Whis, I can't decide. I've been sitting with this situation for a while and I can't go to Grand Minister because he'll become angry and I can't go to either Kusu or Vados because it involves someone from their universes. I don't know what to do anymore." Akila said with sadness, looking down. I know Akila since the beginning and I've never seen her this upset before. (Y/n) that was listening was confused. Isn't Vados Whis' older sister and how does this 'Akila' know them? (Y/n) though to herself. For she only heard of Vados. "Akila, you can tell me what's the matter. After all I care for you." I said reassuring the female Angel next to me. "Are you sure you won't get mad Whis?" Akila asked me looking me directly in the eyes. "Of curse." I replied with a smile. She gave me a little smile and nodded her head. (Y/n) was fuming. This female showed up out of nowhere, Lord Beerus and the others are afraid of her and she's talking to Whis. You wanted to go and demand answers but Bulma called for you and you had to go back.

"So are you gonna tell me or what?" I asked Akila again and she sighed. "You see, this involves two people you might not like at first glance." She said and I gave her a blank stare. "Okay so... it involves Hit and Zamasu. I... I... I might or might not be in love with both of them." She said and I was shocked. "WHAT!!!! Those two will..." Before I could finish Akila glared at me. "You'll do nothing!" Akila ordered and I had to listen. "Fine. I'll listen." I replied. I don't like the idea of those two getting to close to Akila. "Promise me you'll be careful." I said and she nodded. "I promis." She replied and she hugged me.

(Y/n's) pov:
You walked around the corner again. After Bulma called me for some stupid reason. You saw Akila hugging Whis! That made you angry and you went closer. Bulma wanted you to fetch them anyways. "Whis. Lord Beerus is searching for you." You said smoothly and he nodded and went to his destroyer. Akila wanted to follow but you signaled that you wanted to talk to her. "Listen, I don't care who you are but Whis is mine and mine only!" You warned her and she started laughing at you. You were furious and confused at the same time.

Akila's pov:
I laughed at the mortal girl, (y/n). I wiped a imaginary tear away and looked at her. "Your threat is nothing. In fact I should be threatening you to take care of Whis and not break his heart. Why do you think I want Whis? I mean he is hot..." I said and that seemed to piss you off I smirked. "I came to ask for his help since I'm in love with two people called Hit and Zamasu and if I ever were to fall for Whis or any other Angel, our father will kill us." I said and she seemed to process the information. "Wait. Did you say 'our father'?" (Y/n) asked. I sighed. "You see. Whis is my brother and the other Angels are my siblings. I'm the youngest of the 13 of us but don't let my age fool you. I'm the strongest and I serve as the 2nd Grand Minister to Zeno." I said and (y/n) nodded slowly. "So... your his sister?" (Y/n) asked slowly and I nodded. "Yep. I think we should go to the others. You should admit your feelings to my brother. He loves you too. I've read his mind." I said and the poor mortal's cheeks were pink. I laughed and we walked to the others. I think I and this mortal would be great friends in the future and I can't wait to the day Zamasu and Hit would be meeting the entire family.

>TIME SKIP; 2 MONTHS<
3rd pov:
(Y/n) and Whis have been together for a month now. Akila, Hit and Zamasu is the famous trio and the Grand Minister allowed their strange relationship. Their other siblings were surprised, but accepted it. They all just remind Hit and Zamasu what would happen if they hurt Akila. Vados and Akila, epically those two, remind (y/n) not to leave their brother or else...

They all became one big family.
Akila has big news to tell her family and is nervous on how Grand Minister and her siblings would  react. She hope they won't take it bad. If their reaction is bad, she'll beat their asses.

=================================
How was that? Sorry it was a bit crappy.

~Angie