Future Trunks X reader X Goku Black

A/n: heyyy, I'm back. This one was requested by XxJoyceTheGreatxX
Enjoy

(Y/n's) pov:
How the hell did I get myself in this situation? I don't know. Okay. So I'm not an earthling and came here a few years ago. I just wanted to live in peace! Apparently, I can't. Last year a guy that calls himself Goku Black invaded earth and claims he's a righteous god and yada yada. I seriously don't care.

The hotspot is West City because of that half saiyan, Trunks. I never met him and I don't want to. I want to stay away from this matter. I spent most of my life fighting and death and now I'm tired of it. Now, I have seen Goku Black during my quick runs through the city and I must say. For someone in a stolen body, he's good looking. I know he has a partner as well. A partner I once knew.

Now let's get back to the present day.

Goku, Vegeta and I dodged stray ki blasts as Trunks and Black fought. I know what I said. I never wanted to meet them but I did and Trunks seems hot himself. The City looked terrible, covered in rubble and set ablaze. I was highly annoyed with the blasts. "Look where you shoot your ki blasts, can't you aim?" I yelled to the fighting pair. I can't help I was annoyed. "(Y/n)!" Goku complained/warned. Blue and charcoal eyes met my (e/c) ones. I suddenly felt a weird feeling. I love them, I realised but I know I'll have to choose one. I can't have both.

Black wanted to open his mouth to say something but was interrupted by an unknown person appearing. My eyes widened when I senced their energy. "No, it can't be!" I said, the other 4 saiyans looked at me confused. The figure revealed himself. He had on a kai uniform, not any uniform but from the 10th universe, he had light green skin and piercing silver eyes, most would pee their pants just with one glare but has no effect on me. "Zamasu!" Goku and I exclaimed. We glanced at each other. "You know him?" We asked each other at the same time. "Well, well, well. Isn't it the goddess (y/n)." Zamasu started as he flew down next to his partner. Black looked surprised. "Don't call me that!" I growled. "Oh dear. Has the little goddess given up on her job?" Zamasu asked, mocking me. I ignored his question. "Gowasu would be angry." I commented. "He would but he's not here anymore." Goku Black said. My eyes widened again. "You bastard! You killed him!" I yelled and attacked the interloper. I punched him in the face, sending him through ten buildings.

I headbutted Zamasu, he crashed down towards earth, crating a deep crater. A (f/c) arura formed around me and my (e/c) eyes flickered dark (e/c) then red. I stood in my battle stance, ready for him. Zamasu appeared from the cloud of dust and he didn't even have a scratch on him, just as I thought. Goku and Vegeta were shocked at the fact that he survived that. "Immortality, for real?" I asked him, bored. "Well, I did have some inspiration." Zamasu smirked at me. I narrowed my eyes at him. "You little bitch!" I yelled at the kai. We engaged in a tense and violent battle. Black, Trunks, Goku and Vegeta stopped fighting. They looked at the two of us fighting. "They sertainly know each other." Vegeta brought the subject up. "Yeah." Goku and Trunks agreed. Goku Black sighed. He never thought he would be on their side but he is now. "A long time ago, they were sparring partners and best friends. Her father was the best friend of Zamasu's master, Gowasu. They know each other since they were young, they were inseparable but when (y/n's) father was killed, things changed. I know this because it happened in my timeline too. One of the reasons I came here is to see her again but back to the main story. A deep hate started to form between the two, according to Zamasu, and Gowasu had taken the measures to keep the two away from each other at all times." Black said.

I formed a (f/c) ki blade and sliced Zamasu with it. I smirked at the kai. "I have perfected my ki blade." I smiled to him. He growled and sliced me with his. "(Y/n)!!" I heard Trunks yell. He seemed worried about me. He didn't have to be. In a matter of seconds my skin healed itself, as if I was never attacked at all. "Awwww Zamasu, it seems you forgot I'm immortal too." I mocked him. The green Kai's silver eyes blazed with anger. He kicked me away from him and I started laughing. A laugh that sent a chill through their bones. I turned my head back to the 2 full blooded saiyans and the half saiyan. "Did Black tell you what goddess I am?" I asked them and they nodded their head no. Zamasu physically tensed. He, himself forgot. "No. (Y/n), please don't." Zamasu started to beg. Fear shone in his silver eyes. "(Y/n), you know my-my soul mate will suffer. Please I don't want that to happen to them." Zamasu begged. The all mighty kai, broke down before me, crying and not even about himself but his other half. I kind of felt bad for him. Usually other people would beg for their own life. Whoever Zamasu's soul mate is, must be a wonderful person. I think it was half my fault he's evil. My eyes suddenly widened a little bit. No one noticed it. I stared at Zamasu. I felt it, the bond. Fuck. I think I'll have to welcome him to other world soon. He'll need luck with who he's connected to but it makes sence. Their made for each other.