077.

U AND I.
chapter seventy seven.

' 𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟔, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟔

' 𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝟐𝟔, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟔. '
the blake's residence ━━━ woodland hills, california !

"DON'T BREAKDOWN YET, it's over. Don't break down yet, it's over. Don't breakdown yet, it's over — steady breakin' me on down." Layzie and Krayzie shared, entering the track with only them before the three being Wish, Krayzie and Layzie joined as Milani harmonized.

"You called yesterday, to basically say, that you cared for me, boy . . . but that you're just not in love. Immediately, I pretended to be feeling similarly and led you to believe I was okay to just walk away from the one thing. That's unyielding and scared to me . . ."

"Well I guess I'm trying to be nonchalant about it, and I'm going to extremes to prove I'm fine without you. But in reality, I'm slowly loosing my mind. Underneath the guise of smiles, gradually I'm dying inside. Friends ask me how I feel and I lie convincingly, cause I don't want to reveal the fact that I'm suffering so I wear my disguise till I go home at night, and turn down all the lights and then I break down and cry."

Milani swayed her body and forth, holding onto the right part of her headphones, her eyes were shut close softly as she began her second verse, Wish following behind her.

"Gonna break it down, down, down, only if you let it. Everyday crazy situations rockin' my mind tryin' to break my mind, but I won't let it, forget it. If ya feel the same way that I do, then let me help y'all, all. Singin' tunes, sayin' 'it's alright, it's alright, yeah.' Hopin' for the sun, but it looks like rain, P.O.D'ed, but it's still the same. Came far, but it's been a long road. Trouble's gonna come but we gotta stay strong, hold on . . ."

"Aw yeah, I often feel the pressures yall, but nevertheless Krayzie won't fall over, it's ending here, I said it's over, it's endin' here. So, I'll be on my way and maybe we can do another feature one day but now I'm bailin' . . . bailin', baby, gotta get up, can't take no more. I'm headed for the door, come and take a look into a thug humble eye, tell me; if we lived a lie, would our souls unite?"

"Every new day is a test for me, so I just pray the Lord for him to bless me, please. There's struggles I'm goin' through lately, breaks me down, set me free. Let me be, let me be. Who else do I have to rely on? Whose shoulder can a thug go cry on? Can I get my vibe on? While you look in my eyes, you won't underestimate, and this soldier story, I'ma tell you right now, I'm fed up, wrong if I let my lead bust? Pac said keep your head up, don't this world get the best of you, I'ma stress you through it, if it's over, over, over . . . don't breakdown yet, it's over."