Chapter 5

Girl: Mom, I also don't wanna think about it. Let the time tell.

Lady kept a hand on her shoulder.

Lady: Vaish, aise nahi chalta. Apne future ke baari main socho.

Vaish just nodded smiling. Her mom left the place and Vaisu's smile also faded.

Vaish's Pov

It's been 1 and a half years since I left you. Not because I didn't love you but because I wondered that you wanted to rule my life but I didn't want it to happen, you have changed Abhi, you are now not the same Abhi I loved. I left my daughter my everything with you but no one, but no one can understand what I feel. No one knows how it hurts whenever someone reminds me of yours, I wondered if you would have not changed we would have been living today happily. I want to hug you, my princess. I want my daughter in my lap. I want to kiss you. I won't let you live with that monster. But don't worry once I am successful in establishing my own boutique I will surely come to pick you, my princess. Will surely, please wait a little more for me. Please.

Pov ends

A lone tear escaped her eye which she wiped quickly and just then a notification popped on her phone. It was a Facebook notification. She opened it to see a picture of Samera and Abhi together. She smiled through tears seeing her cute daughter. She took the screenshot of Samera and caressed her picture, zooming out she looked at Abhi and sadness took over her. 

Vaish (whispering): Marrying you was my biggest mistake Abhi but I know how to mend my mistake.

She wiped the tear and her eyes showed anger seeing Abhi who was sitting beside her on his knee to reach her height. Her eyes showed a fit of strange anger seeing him. All the memories started flashing in her mind. He raising hand at her, insulting her and that's when no one what she will never let anyone let her down.

In London,

In Hospital Room,

It was 3 hours but till now Sidd didn't get his consciousness back. Avni was sitting on a couch in front of the bed staring at him only. Why? Because she got to know something which she found strange, no not only strange but awkward too. 1 hour ago Faisu came and informed her that Siddharth is none other but the brother of the big businessman Abhishek Nigam in India. He is the CEO of the company and handling it quite well. But the question which was disturbing Avneet was being a brother of such a big businessman why is he here in U.S.A finding a job and starving having no money...? How is it possible? And why he demanded money on the first day only why? Many more questions but the answer was with Sidd himself only. But the problem is how would she ask him about it. It's only 5 hours since they met each other and now how can she ask him directly despite not having any relationship with him?

Just then Sidd started moving. He shut his eyes hard but then started opening his eyes slowly which got noticed by Avneet. She stood beside his bed watching him open his eyes. He took time to recognize everything and was shocked to see himself in the hospital but not his apartment. He snapped the room to realize he was sleeping in an expensive hospital room which could be very expensive but luxurious too. He looked at his other side to find Avneet standing there with a worried face.

Sidd (stammer): W-Where am I..?

He asked as he tried to get up and sit straight and then succeeded too. Avneet wanted to ask many questions but seeing the situation and his confusion she avoided that topic to get opened. Avneet sat in front of him on the bed and seeing her sitting beside him he jerked back creating a major gap in between them. Avneet felt hurt but ignored it.

Avu (concerned): How are you now?

Sidd: I-I am fine but how I came here? I remember I was in the office. W-Who bought me here..?

Avu took a deep breath listening to him.

Avu: You fainted in the office. I bought you here. You are out of danger.

Sidd again started staring at the interior design of the room which was making him worried more and more.

Sidd: b-but this..this hospital is so expensive. Y-You shouldn't have bought me here. It-It is so expensive and I-I don't have much money.

He said the last line looking down.

Sidd (getting up): I-I shouldn't be here. I should go from here.

Avu (standing up): Hey relax, it's ok I will pay the bills. Calm down.

Sidd (stammer): No, N-No ma'am. I was the one admitted. I must pay.

He said sitting on the bed restlessly. He shouldn't have been here, at least not now.

Avu: Relax, the medical of the company members are free for everyone. No need to pay. Alright?

Sidd:...

.
.

To Be Continued. Hope you liked it..!!

Words=835