Chapter 33

Abhi was sitting in his car going to pick Sam up as he was already missing her a lot. From the time he has come, Sidd and Avu didn't leave his mind for a second. The only question that surrounded his mind was if Sidd and Avni are in a relationship, then where is Vaishu? Many other probabilities like Sidd lying to him, Avni also included in all this, and many other schemes surrounding his mind as time passed. He massaged his forehead, closing his eyes, not understanding a single thing. He wondered whether he trusted his brother and the story told by him, the main point again roams in his mind if Sidd might be innocent, then where Vaishu is?

He leaned back, rubbing his temples. It was like he was trapped in the thick wall of darkness.

He was jolted forward as the driver applied the brakes.

Driver: Sir, we have reached Rao House.

Abhi turned his head towards the left. He looked down and exhaled sharplg before turning the knob outwards and placing his foot out. He again looked forward. No matter how many times he had come here but this time, he was feeling something different. Vaishu, who was on her scooter a little far from her house, saw Abhi's car standing there. She stopped right there and watched him going inside. She turned her head to the other side as tears welled up her eyes.

Vaishu (in mind): Why don't you go away from here, Abhishek? Every time I see you, I regret the time when I loved you and married you. You went from here for 1 week just to come back like this? No problem, if you won't go from here then I will be the one leaving this country forever because I can't see you around me every time. Because of you, I am apart from my own blood and my own home.

She blinked her eyes as a fell from her eye. The hate she had was so much that she also can't explain in words. She quickly wiped her tears and dragged her scooter. She just hid there watching everything from a distance.

*************

Abhi entered Rao home to see no one in the hall as Sam was with her grandparentd in their room.

Abhi (aloud): Sameera....

That's when the guard came inside and informed Abhi that they were all in their room. Abhi nodded and started walking towards their room, but before their room, he looked at his right side to see Vaishu's room, whose door was slightly opened. His feet subconsciously started walking towards her room. His eyes scan the whole room, and that's when a sweet fragrance came upon him. He closed his eyes as this fragrance was the same as Vaishu's. He didn't know why, but his heart was screaming that his Vaishu was somewhere here only. His eyes suddenly caught a photo frame.

He slowly picked it up in his hand and caressed it as a tear fell from his eye

Abhi (mumble): I love you, Vaishu. Please come back. 

"PAPUUUU...!!"

Abhi heard a joyful scream. He quickly wiped his tears and turned around to see Sam hugging him from his torso. He picked her up in his arms, kissing her cheeks. That's when Vaishu's parents also came there. They had a smile on their faces. Abhi bent down and touched their feet while they showered their blessings.