Chapter 9

As soon as Sidd ended his presentation everything clapped out loud on his idea given to improve the accounting of company while Avneet had a proud smile on her cute face. Sidd got so happy seeing all this and many started praising him to which he was chattering thankful phrases. Finally, Avneet stood up stood in front of it. For Sidd, this presentation was a challenge, a big challenge to fix his job here.

Avu: Good Job Siddharth, you proved yourself here.

Sidd: Thank you ma'am.

Avni turned towards everyone.

Avu: The presentation was good and also worth taking. Implementing on the ideas given by Mr. Siddharth we will surely look after this project but for now, our main focus should be on the deal which we were offered yesterday. Gaenion group of companies wants to have a deal with us. As Mr. Siddharth's presentation and efforts are incredible so I want Mr. Siddharth to handle this deal. What you all think?

Everyone nodded their heads agreeing to it while it tensed Siddharth who was standing beside Avneet. He spoke before it was too late.

Sidd: but m-ma'am, I-I am new here and don't have much experience too. I-I won't be able to handle such a big deal please there are many seniors than me. Please, I'm sorry but I don't think I'm capable of it. You can give it to anyone else. Please!

Avu: Mr. Siddharth, if you won't deal how will you learn and as far as I know the way you did presentation, the same way you can also handle this deal.

Sidd nodded unwillingly. Avni smirked. Basically, this was Avni's another plan to test him as it was harder task for him then too. While Sidd was uncomfortable, worried about this deal. He knew his experience and skill he also know he would somewhere do any mistake but he couldn't do anything.

Avu: So, this new deal will be done by Mr. Siddharth as his presentation was mind blowing so I will be working on it and for now, you all should do paper work regarding this project while Mr. Siddharth will handle this new deal. Thank you for being here.

Avu ended with smile, glancing at Sidd she left the room with her heels and body language highlighting her personality.

Sidd's pov

If its another test in my life, then please god don't let anything wrong happen by my side. Please, I can't bear any other loss.

Pov ends.

In India,

Abhishek was sitting on the couch hugging his knees thinking something deeply. His mind was still stuck on Vaishu whom he saw today only but he wasn't sure, what he saw was true?

Abhi (mumbling)= Vaishu, How can she can Vaishu? If she is here then where is Ashu? She must be with Ashu but, no if she is here it means he would also be here. My doubt was right. They both cheated me.

He said last sentence in anger throwing the glass which was kept on the table in anger. He held his head in his hands crying badly.

Abhi (shaking, sobbing)= How? How can my own brother do this with me? HOW? MY OWN WIFE, MY OWN WIFE CHEATED ME. HOW CAN SHE CHEAT ME WITH MY BROTHER? HOW?

He said screaming, clinging his hair in anger. He dropped himself on couch with thud. Sameera was sleeping in home otherwise she would have got scared of her own papa. Sameera who wasn't on mistake was the one suffering a lot. She unknowingly was being affected by everything. She needed her mumma, papa, chachu everyone at the same time but unfortunately she was longing for it while her father wasn't able to justify of what was right and what was wrong?
.
.
.
To be continued.

Words= 640