Chapter 7

In office

It was the new day in the office as well as the first day for Siddharth . He had now his own earnings left , but can the pain in the heart be healed with money he have?

Money cannot buy happiness but crying in Lamborghini is better than crying in the street corner .

Siddharth slowly walked to his office , he put a freshly fake smile on his face . As he entered all started giving him concern looks . Some Girls were drooling over him ,Faisu who had seen him came running towards .

Faisu : Hey bro how are you ?

Sid : Fine Umm...

Faisu: Faisu,Faisal sheik , sorry yesterday I was not there while you gained consciousness , I had an important work to do .

Sid : it's totally fine Faisu and thank you. I hope I can call you that.

Faisu : Yeah no problem, go and meet Avneet mam .

Sid :Alright.

Soon Siddharth reached Avneet cabin . She was studying over a file . Her hair was tied into messy bun with few little chunks falling over her face . Her cat eyes spects slightly bigger than her size and she was in a mid thigh office outfit which was grey in colour. All her features were mesmerising.

Sidd was observing her each and every feature, but now more than her he have many things to deal

Sidd was observing her each and every feature, but now more than her he have many things to deal .

Sid : May I come in mam ?

Avneet looked up and answered

Avneet: yeah sure come in Mr.Nigam.

Sid :Thank you mam.

Avneet : How are you feeling Mr. Nigam? You could have taken a day off and get some rest.

Sid :No mam it's fine, I am healthy and you can call me Siddharth. What work should I do mam .?

Avneet :Yeah complete those files, you can sit over there until you don't get habitual to work ( pointed towards a cabin opposite of hers ).If you have any queries let me know. As you will understand your work, you will be shifted to your room.

Sid :yeah, thank you mam.

Avneet:  Mr.Siddharth if you feel unwell just return to home. Don't take any stress and have you taken medicines ?

Sid : yeah ma'am. No need of that. I am fine.

Siddharth went to his cabin and started to work. But our Avneet's eyes were on him . He was just a employee ,but something in him seemed to interest maybe ghum being the brother of richest businessman man working here or some other thing *smirks* .The whole day she was stealing his glances , which were not noticed by him. Once she even noticed him staring at something particular in his mobile phone , even she saw few tears escaped his eyes . All she wanted is to reduce his pain, or you can say to know about it. No matter what she decided to solve his mystery .

In India

It was dinner time , both Sam and Abhishek were present at the dinning table. Today's special was Abhi prepared the dinner and it was Sam's favourite pizza .Jalpeno pizza yummy yummy .

She was so happy seeing it , literally she was doing Bandar jumping like Abhishek's brother or to say Siddharth,

Abhi : doll now stop jumping and have it .

Sam : nahhh , until you feed me.

Abhi :ok but come here .

She went and sat on his lap , he was feeding her while she was saying her stories which are illogical ,cute and funny. Abhishek was trying to understand her stories but always ended up giggling. Suddenly Abhishek received a notification on his mobile which made Sam to see its wallpaper .She keenly observed it was of Sidshek , she could recognise Abhi but not Siddharth.

Sam (cutely pouting, baby voice) : who is he papa ? You both same same.

Abhi was shocked to hear that question, what should answer her now , according to him his brother is a criminal, he cannot just say to Sam he is her Chachu by whom she was so attached and cried for 2 days after he left. What should he say now?

Abhi : he is a friend of mine baby.

Sam (baby voice): whele is he? I meet him na.

Abhi : no baby , he is far from us . Now complete your dinner first , you need to sleep .

He finished feeding her and having dinner himself . Afterwards he made her sleep but sleep was far away from his eyes . His mind was roaming around only one person . His brother Siddharth  , HIS CHOTA.
.
.
To be continued.

Words=735