Chapter 3

Next morning Vikram went to Shri's room, She was sleeping there peacefully. He tried to wake her up but miserably failed.

Shri: 5 More mins Vikram she said in a sleepy tone.

Vikram chuckled at her cuteness and said it was already 8 in the morning. You have to have your breakfast and medicine, so wake up quickly.

He said and dragged her from the bed.

She sighed and went with him to finish her morning chores.

They both had their breakfast. Shri started the conversation.

Shrinika: Vikram enna inaiku un kuda kutitu poraya office ku? She asked excitedly.

Vikram thinked for a minute. She looked at his thinking face.

Shrinika: Please ennayum kutitu po Vikram enaku inga bore adikuthu please she asked with puppy eyes

He laughed at her face and said ok.

She excitedly went to get ready.

Meanwhile in Arjun's home, Rakesh and Prakash looked at Arjun who was getting ready.

Prakash: Enga da ivalo morning eh kelambitu iruka? He asked.

Arjun: Vikram paka poranu sonnala

Rakesh immediately asked why?

He didn't say anything. He knows that if he said about his decision they won't allow him.

He went without answering. They both followed him.

Arjun: Enga da neenga varenga? He asked annoyingly

Prakash and Rakesh: Un kuda than varom they said unison as they know he will definitely make some stupid things to meet her.

Arjun: Onnu thevai illai na pathukaran. Neenga office poi velaya parunga he said went to his car and started.

Vikram and Shrinika entered his office. Everyone saw Shrinika with confusion. As no one knows about Shrinika till the date Vikram hides her identity for her safety purpose.

They both went to his personal life and went to his cabin.

Once they entered his cabin she directly went to the couch and sat comfortably.

Shrinika: Kal valikuthu erumai mathiri iruka ni so unnala vegama nadaka mudyum but ennala mudiyathu na evalo kutty ah irukan she said massaging her leg.

Vikram: Drama Queen, lift la irunthu inga nadanthathu unaku kal valikuthu he asked with fake anger.

She twisted her lips and turned to the other side. Just then they heard a knock on the door.

Vikram asked his PA to come in. She informed about Arjun's arrival. Shrinika didn't listen to their conversion as she was immersed in her series.

He thought for a minute and said, Ask him to wait in the cafeteria.

PA MV: Ivaruku enna mandaila adi paturucha Arjun sir cafeteria la meet panna.

She went to Arjun and took him to Vikram's personal cafeteria.

Here in Vikram cabin,

He called Shrinika but he didn't receive any response as she was immersed in her Series.

He went near her ear and shouted Ahhhhhh.....

She jerked and held her chest. She looked at Vikram who had a smirk on his lips. She just wants to wipe that smirk on his face, so she bite his hand hard.

He shouted in pain.

Vikram: Valikuthu vidu Shri.

She left his hand and he rubbed the place where she bit to ease the pain.

Vikram: Loosu, Kollakari, Ratchasi ethuku d ipudi kaducha valikuthe.

Shrinika: Nalla valikatum enna epudi bayapada vecha.

They both had a good time.

Vikram: Shrinika enaku oru meeting iruku so na meeting room la irukan ne ingaye iru he said to her.

Shrinika: Seri po pogum pothu antha juice ah eduthu kuduthutu po she told without looking into his face.

He glared at her and took the juice and placed it near her and went from there.

In the cafeteria, Arjun saw him coming.

Vikram went inside and saw Arjun who was looking very dull. He felt bad for him.

Vikram: Enna visiyama enna paka vantha Arjun?

Arjun: Shrinika epudi irukka? He asked

Vikram: Santhosama irukka Arjun and moreover un nayabagam ilama nimathi ah iruka.

Arjun smiled with pain and looked at Vikram who was already looking at him.

—---------------------------------------

Will Shrinika meet Arjun?

Why did Arjun come to meet Vikram?