Chapter 4

Arjun: Yes I know that she will be happy because she is with you. I am leaving for Mumbai within two days, Ni enna pathi bayapdatha na avala ini disturb panna matan. Ana enaku theriyum enaikathu oru nal ava enkita varuva.

Vikram: No Arjun epavu ini nadaka vida maten he said with determination.

Arjun: If she decides to come to me no one can stop her, you know about her very well Vikram, He said with a smile and stood up to leave.

Arjun: She is my Shrinika, don't forget Vikram. Now I am leaving only because of her health. I will come back and take her with me. That time no one can stop me.

Arjun knows that once she gains her memory definitely she will come to him. She will not leave him at any cost. Vikram too knows about the love which she kept on Arjun.

Meantime here in Vikram Cabin, Shrinika stood up and saw the room which was kept neatly. Immediately she saw the place where she sat for the past half an hour which was filled with empty chocolate covers, snacks and juice glasses. It almost looks like a mini garbage area.

She mentally facepalmed herself and felt bored as she finished her series. She came out of Vikram cabin to look at the office.

Once she came out immediately her eyes fixed in one particular direction, her eyes shined after noticing a board which was showing direction for the cafeteria. She went in that direction and saw the list of items which are special in the cafeteria.

She ordered a mexican chocolate milkshake and waited for her order. She looked around the cafeteria and saw Vikram who was coming after meeting Arjun.

Arjun also came in the same way. Before she could move her order was ready so she took that and went to Vikram only to dash on Arjun. His white trend to chocolate brown color as she poured her milkshake on him.

Arjun just then noticed her presence and stood in shock. Vikram sho saw all the scenes and came immediately to her side and stood hiding Arjun behind him.

Vikram: Ethuku inga vantha Shri na unna anga thana iruka sonnan? He asked with a tense written face.

Shrinika: Athu enaku pasikuthu athu than inga vanthan with pout.

Arjun saw her happy face which was glowing in happiness and a smile crept on his face. His heart just wants to take her in his embrace but his mind warned him not to do that.

Shrinika just then realized about the person with whom she dashed and thought to ask Sorry. She tried to see him but before that Vikram dragged her from the place and made her sit.

Shrinika: Vikram leave me, Avanga kita oru sorry kuda kekala. She said with a worried face.

Vikram: Athu ellam onnu vendam avan en friend so need to ask sorry, Na sollikaran avan kita ni first amaithiya ukkaru and clean yourself, He said and handed a tissue to clean herself.

Shrinika still not convinced and said okay half heartedly. Vikram went to the meeting room as he had a call with his clients.

Shrinika came out and saw Arjun who was going outside near his car. She shouted at him to stop. Arjun who heard her voice thought to stop but his mind warned him not to create any mess, So he immediately went fast to his car and started to drive.

Shrinika thought that he was angry as she poured milkshake on him.

Shrinika: Ivar en ivalo kovam poraru, ennoda milkshake than waste ah pochu ennamo ivarodathu waste ah pona mathiri kovama poraru she thought to herself and went back.

Arjun stopped his car after some distance and panted heavily and saw his dress which was beautifully covered with milkshake and immediately his mind went back to the particular incident.

Arjun: Intha shirt ku enna korachal nu matha sollara? He questioned her.

Shrinika: Ni white shirt pota hot ah iruka so podatha she said casually and took another shirt.

Arjun sensed her possessiveness, thought to play with her.

Arjun: Apadi irutha thana girls ella enna papapanga. He asked her.

She immediately turned and hit him with a cloth hanger.

Arjun shouted in pain. Ai valikuthu na summa sonnan vitru d samy.

She stopped beating him and looked at him with anger.

Shrinika: Summa sonnaya kanavula kuda ni apudi nenacha unna konnruvan pathuko, she said in a warning tone.

Arjun immediately pulled her closer to him and said epavum na Shrinika oda Arjun mattum than pothuma.

Shrinika instantly turned red to his proximity and hummed in response.

Arjun's trance was broken by his mobile ring and he saw the caller ID which is from his friends.

He picked up the call and told them that he will reach the office within 15 mins.

After disconnecting the call he saw his dress once again and sighed iva namala white dress poda vida kudathunu sabatham eduthu irupa pola, He thought and smiled like a mad man.

—-----------------

Will Prakask and Rakesh allow him to go mumbai?

As Arjun said, will she remain as Arjun's Shrinika forever?

Please share your thoughts on the plot through comments or DM me.