Chapter 20

Shri opened her eyes and saw Vikram who was sitting near her by holding her hand.

Vikram was in fear about facing her. He knew that Shri knew about Dhiya. If she remembers the past then definitely she will question him about that. For those questions he doesn't know the answers.

On the other hand Arjun was also in the same condition, what if she didn't forgive him? What if leaves him? But he knew that she wouldn't leave him with these thoughts and he fell asleep.

Shri opened eyes only to witness Vikram who was holding her hands and shedding tears. She wiped his tears that made Vikram come out of his chain of thoughts. He hugged her tightly in fear of losing her. Shri sensed his fear and left a deep breath before talking.

Shri: Vikram Na ethayum nambala I believe you, She confessed.

Vikram looked at her and he confirmed now that she got memory back. He didn't face her in guilt.

Shri: Vikram, come out of your fear, open up to someone at least now. Two years ah nee itha unakullaye vechu kasta pattutu iruka She said to him.

Vikram just looked at her and nodded. He held her hand tightly and started to narrate the flashback

Flashback:

Dhiya had a huge crush on Vikram. She wished to meet him in person at least for once. Vikram had a meeting in a hotel so he went there. Dhiya also went to meet her friends. While coming back after meeting her friends there she saw Vikram, who was talking to someone on call.

Dhiya went near and called him.

Dhiya: Vikram Sir.

Vikram disconnected the call, Yes what do you want? He asked her.

Dhiya: Just need an autograph please.

Vikram smiled back and gave an autograph as per her wish. He went back without saying anything. She had a crush on him as well as respect also. She too came back and stored the paper in her diary.

After that Vikram didn't meet her. He went to Kodaikanal for a meeting again he saw Dhiya standing alone. He went near her. He felt something was bothering her. So he thought to help her.

Vikram: Excuse me, any help required he asked gently

Dhiya was sweating badly in fear he didn't know how to console her.

Dhiya felt relaxed after seeing him and thought of taking his help.

Dhiya: Actually I felt someone was following me. Athu than bayanthutan she said.

Vikram: Inga intha time la thaniya ethuku vanthenga he asked

Dhiya: Na college trip vanthan. En kuda vantha ponnuku odambu seri ila athu than tablet vanga thaniya vanthan.

Vikram: Seri na ungala drop pannaran enga poganumnu sollunga he said.

Before she could tell rain started to pour heavily.

Vikram: We can't go out now anyways. Pakathula thaan na thangi irukan come and stay for sometime. Once the rain stops I will drop you.

Dhiya nodded hesitantly and went along with him.

Vikram welcomed her inside.

Vikram: Neenga poi room la irunga na mala ninathu kupadaran he said.

Dhiya said okay and went inside the room.

Vikram stayed in the living hall itself to give privacy to her. After sometime both slept without their knowledge.