Chapter 25

He pushed her against the wall and pinned her. She tried to come out but he placed his hands either side and blocked her.

Shri: Arjun enna pannara vidu she said.

Arjun: Mudiyathu he said and went closer to her.

They heard a throat clearing sound, Shri pushed him aside immediately and looked at Lakshmi amma who was standing looking down.

Lakshmi Amma: Pappa na poi vegetables vangitu varan she said and moved out to ease the situation.

Shri turned towards Arjun and glared at him.

Arjun Mv: Aiyo moraikarale ipa enna pannuvan

Shri: Pochu pochu en maname pochu unnala she whined.

Arjun: Ma ma kathatha ma avangale purunchupanga

Shri: Pesuna kondruvan unna

Arjun took her in his arms and went towards their room. All the way she was asking him to leave her. Once they reached the room he left her and closed the door with his leg and locked it.

Shri looked at him, he was looking at her from top to toe. She gulped by looking at his gaze.

Arjun: Ipa pesu Shri ma he said in his usual voice which he will use to shut her.

Shri: Ipa ethuku ipudi pesara she asked, using her all courage.

Arjun moved forward and she moved backwards. Soon she fell on the cot and he hovered over her, But he wasn't able to hold his weight with hand due to the wound. He felt pain and stood up.

Shri too stood up and went near him.

Shri: Arjun romba valikutha she asked worriedly.

Arjun: Light ah he said

Shri removed his shirt and examined his wound. She sighed in relief as nothing happened.

Shri: Konja naal un sagasatha niruthi vei she said.

Arjun pouted and looked at her. She chuckled.

Shri: Inu konja naal than apro seri ayurum she said.

Arjun: Seri ana apro okay ah he asked in a bass voice.

Shri: Athu apa pakalam ipa thallu she said and tried to move but again Arjun held her wrist.

Arjun: Ivalo risk eduthu irukan ethathu koduthu po d he asked with puppy eyes.

Shri moved near him and pulled him to her height. She turned his face and kissed his cheeks.

Arjun: Enna d ithu he asked.

Shri: Ne thana ethathu kuduka sonna athu than koduthan

Arjun: Ithu ella nama pappa ku kudukalam ipa enaku kodu papom he said.

Shri blushed after hearing the word nama pappa.

Arjun: Pothu nee aproma blush pannu ipa na ketatha kudu seikaram he said by tapping his lips.

Shri pecked his lips quickly.

Arjun: Ai idhu ella bongu po he said.

Shri: Ipa enna da prechana she asked.

Arjun: Na epavum unaku kudupanla athe mathiri kuduthutu po.

Shri: Mudiyathu po da she said tried to move

Arjun: Nee kudukalana na vida matan.

Shri without any choice took his lips and kissed him. He deepened the kiss by taking dominance. She moaned which turned him on more. He was kissing her as there is no tomorrow. Soon she felt out of breath but there was no sign of leaving her. She started to hit his chest. He left her after feeling her struggle.

Shri: En da en ipudi. Ennai kolla pannirupa she said while panting.

Arjun smiled sheepishly and again tried to hug her.

Shri: Ini unaku avalo than mariyathai odiru she said and moved towards the washroom to get fresh up.

Arjun pouted and sat on the bed grumpily. After freshening up she came out and saw his face which looked like a ginger eaten monkey's face.

Shri went near him and kissed his cheeks again immediately he smiled showing all his teeth.

Shir: Po fresh up ayutu va nama sapadalam enaku pasikuthu she said.

Arjun: Oru kiss ku ivalo drama athulayum cheeks la he murmured

Shri: Enna she asked

Arjun: Onnu ila ma idho poitan he said and went

Afternoon they had their lunch together. This time Arjun had his food from her hand without any disturbance. Shri too happily fed him.

By evening Abi reached back to Vikram's home and searched for him. She moved towards his study room but he wasn't there. But a particular cover caught her attention. She took that cover and sat on the couch to open. She opened and saw a girl's photo.

Abi: Yaru iva ethuku mamma ivalo batharama store panni vechu irukaru

Again She searched in the cover to get any details about that girl. But she couldn't find anything. Soon Vikram came and saw her and the cover in her hand.

Vikram immediately took the photo from her hand and looked at her with red shoot eyes.

Abi: Yaru mamma antha ponnu she asked him without knowing the storm which she created.

Vikram: That's none of your business. I already told you to stay in your limits. Who gave permission to enter inside the room.

Abi: Mamma na antha ponnu yarunu ketan she asked like adding fuel to a fire.

Again abi continued, Kandava photo ella inga intha veetla iruka kudathe she ordered him.

Vikram slapped her, Yaru nee inga enna irukalam iruka kudathunu order panna. Your access in this house upto living hall mind it he said and pushed her out.

Abi was shedding tears. She loved him and that love turned obsession on him. She can't able to see Vikram with anyone. That's the reason for hating shri too. Vikram always saw her as a sister and treated her well. He started to hate her when he came to know about her vengeance on Shri.

Abi: I will go to any extent mamma to make you mine. Atha yaralum thaduka mudiyatha she said and went out full of anger.

Vikram looked at the photo and a lump formed in his throat. He left a lone tear. At the same time his mobile rang, he wiped and picked up the call.

Vikram: Sollu Shri he asked plainly

Shri understood something had happened, Enna achu Vikram en dull ah iruka she asked.

Vikram: Nothing na nalla than irukan he lied.

Shri knew that he was lying.

Shri: Vikram en kita poi sollaraya. Enna nadanthalum nee enkita than solluva ivalo naal en kita marachamari pannatha she said.

Vikram sighed and he knew that she wouldn't leave him until he spilled out the truth.

Vikram explained about Abi's activity and the photo but didn't mention who's in the photo.

Shri listened keenly and asked yaroda photo athu.

Vikram: Athu athu he stammered

Shir: Sollu Vikram she said sternly

Vikram: Dhiya he said

—----------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it.

Please drop your votes and comments.