Chapter 31

After their fun banter everyone left for the office and Shri stayed at home and instructed Vikram to check the arrangements through a call.

Vikram: Amma thaya ella seri ah irukum konjam neram en work ah paka vidaraya he asked whining

Shri: Seri seri ethathu onnu miss analum unna summa vida matan she threatened him

Vikram: Seringa madam ipa phone ah vecha na poi ne sonna ella correct ah irukanu papan he said and disconnected the call as he knew that she will keep on talking.

She felt bored and called Arjun but He didn't pick the call as he was held up with work which needed to be finished before his travel.

Shri sighed, enna namaluku inaiku pathu yaru sikala pesa seri vidu nama sapatu thoonguvom she thought and went to eat.

By 8 Prakash and Rakesh returned back to home but Arjun stayed in the office as he had work.

Shri: Anna Arjun enga she asked

Prakash: Pappa avanuku inu work iruku ne saputu thoongu vanthuruvan he said

Rakesh: Va thagam sapdalam he said took her for dinner.

She ate with them with a heavy heart. After dinner everyone left for the room.

Shri tried to call Arjun.

Arjun: Ma thoongalaya inu he asked as soon as attended.

Shri: Dei Arjuneeyy unaku konjam avathu arivu iruka she shouted.

Arjun Mv: Dei Arjun, Arivu iruka good konjam avathu mariyathai tharalam he thought.

Shri: Enna da irukaya ilaya again she shouted

Arjun: Ma konjam avathu mariyatha kudukalam he said.

Shri: Oh mariyathai kuduthuta pochu, seringa neenga vara evalo neram agumnga she asked stressing the word nga

Arjun: Ma paravala ne muna mathiriye kupudu he said

Shri: Athu antha bayam irukatum na keta question ku inu answer varalaye she asked

Arjun: Na vara late agum nee paduthu thoongu nalaiku vera travel pannanumala he said

Shri: Seri serikarama vanthuru, Apro saptaya she asked

Arjun: ohh he lied effortlessly but Shri too found effortlessly.

Shri: OLLUNGA POI SAPUDU DA she said sternly.

Arjun jerked idho ipave poitan ma he said and stood up. Shri smiled and disconnected the call.

Arjun ate his food and moved back to his work. Shri slept after talking with her man.

Next morning Shri found an empty bed, she sighed and went to get refreshed.

She came down and her annan's got ready for the village.

Shri: Anneyy enga avaru she asked.

Rakesh: Thangam nama munadi polam avan vanthuruvan he said.

Shri: Ilana avar kudaye varan neenga vikram kuda ponga.

At the same time Vikram also came there, He noticed her face which was dull.

Prakash: Ivan kudaya he asked

Vikram turned his attention to Prakash and asked what happened to Shri? Through eyes.

Prakash: Inu antha Arjun payan avarala athu than pappa ipdi iruka he said.

Vikram: Kutty ma he called.

Shri: Enna da she asked irritatingly

Vikram: Intha Arjun nala en mariyathai pochu