Chapter 69

He hugged her with a chuckle, epavum marathu evalo pappa vathalum marathu he said and pecked her lips. Shri slept after some time hugging him tightly. He too slept once she fell asleep.

Days started to roll. Any one of them always stayed back at home to take care of Shri and Dhiya. After a week the doctor called Arjun as the Dhiya's reports were ready and asked them to visit the hospital. He informed Shri about visiting the hospital. Vikram stayed with Shri to take care of her. Arjun and Dhiya went to the hospital before Shri woke up.

Next day, as said Arjun took Dhiya to the hospital. Vikram stayed with Shri to take care of her. Arjun and Dhiya went to the hospital before Shri woke up. Both sat in front of the doctor.

Doctor: Arjun na Dhiya reports ellam ready neurologist kitayum consult pannitan he said.

Arjun: She is fine right? doctor he asked nervously.

Doctor: She is fine only but athu avanga stain pannikama iruka vara. See last time avanga romba memory retain panna try panni irukanga athula avangaluku headache adhigama agi iruku luckily she didn't have any internal bleeding he said.

Arjun nodded his head.

Doctor looked at Dhiya, basic ah nanga patients munadi ithu ellam discuss panna matom because avanga romba think panni strain pannipanga but neenga ungaluku headache varuthunu you stopped thinking about that so you are mature enough to handle the situation athu than unga kitaye na direct ah sollaran Dhiya he said.

Doctor: Arjun more than anything oru manushanga memory ponalum avangaloda unrvugal apudiye thaan iruku. Silar konjam arambathula bayapaduvanga to trust anyone, Dhiya kooda arabathula may have hesitated but see her now she is much comfortable with you.

Arjun: Ini avaluku palaya ninaivugala vara vaipe ilaya Doctor he asked.

Doctor: She may or may not retain her memory and will hope for the best Arjun, he said.

Arjun looked at Dhiya.

Dhiya: Arjun doctor sonna mathiri arabuthala unga kooda vara konjam bayama irunthuchu but now see na unga kooda normal ah thaan irukan enaku memory vanthalum entha matramu ila so nama vitaralam. Athu ilama I trust my brothers she said.

Arjun smiled at her and nodded.

Doctor: See na sonna mathiri avanga nature mature ah handle pannarathu athu avanga kita irunthu marala just she forget her part of life he said.

Arjun: Okay Doctor.

Doctor: Dhiya don't strain yourself take care he said.

Dhiya nodded her head.

Both came out of his cabin.

Dhiya stopped Arjun, Unna, Rakesh apro Prakash ellam epudi kooptan epudi unga kooda sandai potanu enaku ethuvume nayabagam ila ana neenga moonu peruh than ennoda life nu na nama veetuku vantha odane purunchu kitan athe mathiri ungaluku na thaan ulagamnu therunchu kitan she said.

Arjun smiled at her and kissed her forehead, Engaluku nee enga kooda iruntha podhum Dhiya just unna palaya mathiri pakanumnu asai patu thaan unna doctor kita kutitu vanthom. Inimela please nee romba yosichu unnoda ilatha brain ku kastam kudukatha he said.

Dhiya nodded and started to beat him after realizing what he said, Unaku thaan brain ilanu Shri sonna po da she said.

Arjun: Enaku brain ilanu ava sonnala poi pathukaran he said.

Dhiya: Unaku iruku inaiku veetuku poi morning ava thoongarapave sollama vanthala she asked.

Arjun gulped thinking about her, Ice cream onnu vangi kudutha samathanam agiruva he said.