Chapter 38

Meanwhile in Chennai Jai took Vishwanath to his place which is known by Vikram and him.

Vishwanath's body was paralyzed totally He could just hear and see the happenings around him.

Jai sat beside him pulling a chair. He was scared while seeing Jai as he was taking some weapons.

Jai: Na enna ellam pannaranu theritha ana asaiya mudiyathu even na enna sollaranu kuda kekum. Na enna panna poranu theriyuma ipa he asked with a smirk.

Vishwanath sensed something was going to happen. Meanwhile he felt some sharp pain in his thumb.

Jai took a cutter and pulled his entire nail with the root from his thumb finger.

He felt death is better to live but he isn't able to voice out anything or scream in pain.

Jai: Ithuku savarathe mel nu thonudha thonum ana unna avalo seikarama saga vida matan.

After an hour the doctor came and treated him and went out.

Jai: Enna treat pannaranga nu pakaraya ne seikarama saga kudathu athu than he said.

Tears were flowing from his eyes continuously.

Jai: Nalaiku next fingers be ready he said and went away.

Abi was taken to a mental hospital. She was shouting at them to leave her.

They took her to a room in that room where serious mental health issues patients only admitted.

Soon she entered and everyone started to round her up and pull her hair.

After 15 mins the warden came and released her.

Abi: Please enna vera room ku kutitu ponga please na paithiyam ila she pleaded with them.

The warden called a lady and asked nee paithiyama she asked.

That person: Ne loose iva loose she said and slapped Abi and went shouting as mental uh po d.

Abi stood helplessly and she regretted her actions. But it was too late, Arjun won't spare her.

Here love birds were sleeping peacefully. Their sleep was disturbed by birds singing. Arjun slowly opened his eyes and looked at Shri who was sleeping soundly.

He smiled and kissed her forehead. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at Arjun who was looking at her without blinking eyes.

Shri: Good morning she said with a sleepy tone and snuggled more into him.

Arjun: Good morning baby he said and pecked her lips.

Shri blushed.

Arjun: shri ma he called gently.

Shri looked at him and raised her eyebrows asking what.

Arjun: Nethu simple ah I love you nu sollita he asked.

Shri smiled at him, lengthy ah speech kuduka enna iruku more over enakage ne neraya visiyatha maranthu mari iruka. Now you have started to mingle with Vikram also without your knowledge. Inga enakaga vara othukita apro inga inu 4days iruka othukita vera enna venum enaku.

Arjun smiled at her, na epudi vikram kuda ella maranthu attach ananu therila shri ma. Somewhere in my mind kandipa vikram apudi panni iruka matanu manasu solluthu but at the same time i can't accept anything that too this much soon he said genuinely.

Shri hugged him tightly, srikaram nama thaan ellathuku answer kandu pidikanum she said.

Arjun nodded. He started to caress her bare waist. That's when she realized that both were still in their birth dress. She tried to move from him but he hugged her by the waist. She looked at him with wide eyes.