Chapter 29

After that Arjun thought of staying back at home as shri was not well.

Arjun: Seri da neenga ponga na Shri ah pathukaran he said to his friends.

Shri: Ila enaku konjam velila poganum so nee office po she said.

Prakash: Ipa than uanaku fever seri ayuruku pappa ne veetla irunthu rest edu.

Shri: Ila anna ooruku porathukula inga orphanage la arrangements pakanum she said

Rakesh: Vera yar kitayathu sollu thangam

Shri: Vera yarkitayathu sollalam ana nane nera poi patha than enaku satisfaction agum athu ilama last 2 months ah kollathaingala poi pakala apudiye pathutu vanthruvan thangam

Arjun: Seri ana un work ah seikarama muduchutu nee veetuku vantharanum he said.

Shri nodded and smiled at him. Both went to the room to get ready for their day.

Arjun: Shri ma kandipa inaiku nee poganuma he asked as she was still looking dull.

Shri: Ama Arjun na nalla than irukan she said smiling

Arjun nodded and kissed her forehead. He bid bye to her and went down to join his friends.

She went to get ready. She took her scooty and started moving out. She reached orphanage.

Incharger: Va ma shri she called her.

Shri: Hi Aunty epudi irukenga kolanthinga ella epudi irukanga she asked in her usual excitement

Inchareger: Ellaru nalla irukom ma. Kolanthinga ella en Shri akka varala 2 months ah orey question mela question she said

Same time Shri heard a coarse sound as Shri Akka. Shri turned back and ran towards the children and had a group hug with them.

Shri: Ellaru epudi irukenga kutties she asked while giving chocolates for them which she bought.

Childrens: Nanga nalla irukom Shri akka they said happily

Child 1: Neenga en 2 months ah varala nanga romba miss pannom.

Shri: Acho sorry thangam nanum than ungala miss pannan ini ipudi panna matan promise she said.

Child 1: Ungaloda rendu golden words accept pannarom ana enga ellaruku kiss kudutha she said showing her chubby cheeks.

Shri happily kissed her cheeks and she gave a kiss to all the childs.

Shri: Ipa en sorry and promise accepted ah she asked

Child 1: Accepted Shri akka.

Shri: Seringa periya manushi

Incharger came, apa ipa unga shri akka pathacha ini enna viturunga samy she said and moved away

Shri smiled and looked at the childrens, Seri ellarum poi velayadunga okay ah she asked.

Childrens: Neengalum vanga akka konjam neram ellaru velayadalam they asked with puppy eyes.

She melted in the way they asked and agreed to play with them. She played with them for some time and went to meet incharger.

Incharger: Shri ipa than pasanga mochila santhosam vanthu iruku she said while looking at childrens who were playing in the ground.

Shri smiled and said nanum inga intha mathiri irunthava thaan anaiku enaku vikram ilati ipa enaku oru family irukathu aunty.

Incharger Mv: Nee inga vanthu irukave kudathu Shri. Seeikrama ella unaku theriya varum she thought.

Shri: Enna aunty yosichutu irukeenga she asked.