Chapter 49

Baby in her embrace. She came out of the room.

: Surya neenga inu office pogalaya.

Surya: Idho kelambitan Madam. Thanks ma nee en ponnuku oru amma va ivalo nala pathukarathuku.

: Enna neengalum Priya akka uh apudi thana pathukitenga she asked.

Both eyes brimmed with tears thinking about Priya.

: Anaiku neenga rendu perum enna kapathalana na inaiku uyiroda irunthu iruka matan Surya she said with tears.

Surya: Epavum nee engaluku kolandhai than Meera.

Meera smiled at him.

Surya: Unna thedi yarathu vantha unna un family oda batharama sethu vecharanum apa than enaku un Priya akka ku sandhosam.

Meera: Ipa varaiku yarum enna thedi varala ini varuvanganu enaku nambikai ila Surya.

Surya: Seri Meera na priya pathutu kelambaran he said and went to the room where his lifeline was lying.

He went near her and caressed her hair gently.

Surya: Un ponna nama meera evalo alaga pathukara theriyuma. Avaluku amma ilatha korai ilama valathara. Adhe samayam unna pathi nama Sarika pappa kita sollatha nalum ila.

Nalaiku nama Sarika pappa ku first birthday nee ipudi paduthu one year aachu Priya.

Seikarama enthiruchu va priya he said and kissed her forehead.

Surya came out and bid bye to Meera and went to his work.

By Morning the trio got ready and went to the spot where they took the Dhiya shawl.

Shri: Dhiya case handle panna police vantangala Vikram

Vikram: 5mins Jai kutitu vandhuruvan.

Shri: Hmm

After 5 mins Jai came with the police who handled the Dhiya Case.

Shri: Sir, It has been two years since that incident happened so ungaluku enna nayabagam iruko atha sollunga she asked.

Ins: Inga paru ma nanga neraya case ah handle pannarom ellathayum nayabagam vechuka mudiyathu he said.

Shri: I think you have all the records and evidence she asked.

Ins: Yes we have but we can't show you he said which irritated Shri to the core.

She looked at Arjun and Vikram, Get the record in your style she said and went away.

After 10 mins he came and fell down near Shri's leg with a file which had all the records about the case.

Shri took that file and looked at the details.

Shri: Perfect ah elluthi vechu irukenga she asked.

Ins: Mam ama he said.

Shri: Ivalo perfect ah ellutha mudiyathu yarum sollama she said and handed over the file to Arjun to have a look.

Arjun and Vikram both looked at the record.

Vikram: Take him under your shadow get the information from him he said

Jai draggee that inspector with him.

Shri looked at the people and searched for Dhiya's dead body.

Shri: Ivanga nala use ila ivangala anupirunga Shr said.

Everyone went back Arjun went to the spot where they reported as Dhiya committed to Suicide.

A lone tear escaped from his eyes. Shir came and held his hand.