Chapter 18

Next morning, Arjun woke up and looked at his face in the mirror and thought about shri. Will she come or not? His trance was broken by Prakash and Rakesh.

Rakesh: Enna nenachutu iruku ni he shouted at Arjun.

Arjun: Rendu perum poi un thangachi ku call panni varala ilaya nu kellunga he said and went to get ready for the big day.

Rakesh and Prakash know about him that he was going make some stupid thing that defenitely will effect their little sister also. They don't know what to do. They prayed to all the gods for their mapala and sister's life. They tried to call Shri but she didn't pick the call.

After sometime Arjun got ready and came out of the room. He saw his friends standing full of nervousness.

Prakash: Pappa phone edukala da he said.

Arjun nodded and asked them to get ready as he was getting late.

They looked at him confusingly.

Arjun looked at them again and said ipa kelambalana na poran he said.

Rakesh sighed and said porumai ah iru da konjam yosichu paru at least enga kitayachu sollu enna panna poranu he literally pleaded.

Arjun: Enna da panna poran na love panna ponna sandhosama kalyanam panna poran ithula enna thappa therithu he asked.

Prakash: Seri kelambalam he said. They both knew if they continued their argument also nothing was going to change.

Arjun: Pogum pothu oru jewelry shop la stop pannu he said to Rakesh as he was driving.

Rakesh stopped the car after sometime as he spotted the jewelry shop. Arjun got down from the car and went inside. Rakesh and Prakash didn't go inside as they were not interested in Arjun activities.

Arjun bought a nuptial chain and chain. After paying he came back. They both didn't even ask him any questions. The entire ride was filled with silence, no one opened their mouths.

They reached the register office. Arjun stayed in the car and asked Rakesh and Prakesh to check on arrangements.

They both went inside and submitted Arjun's required documents. Their timing was allotted at 12:30.

They both came back after finishing required arrangements and informed Arjun about the timing slot.

Arjun said okay and started to scroll his mobile casually.

Prakash: Dei Arjun he called him

Arjun looked at him and raised his eyebrow.

Prakash: Pappa varalana he asked

Arjun: Definitely she will come he said in affirmative tone

They both looked at each other.

At 12:30 they were called by the register.

Register: Mapala ponnu rendu perum vanthacha he asked.

Arjun: Ponnu inu varala vanthuruvanga he said

Rakesh: Dei thangam varathukana oru ariguryum ila pesama cancel panniru he said in Arjun ears.

Arjun just gave a warm smile as an answer.

They again waited for 10 mins.

Register: Sir enna achu he asked.

That time they heard her sound.

Shri: Sir vantan she said panting

Arjun smirked at her.