Chapter 36

Shri nodded as no to Vikram.

Vikram: Ivana vida sollaraya enna he asked with anger.

Shri: Vendam vituru ipa amma irunthalu idha than solli irupanga she said.

Vikram: Ne pampuku paal othara Shri he said.

Arjun: Ipa enna unaku ivana kolla kudathu avalothana he asked.

She nodded her head.

Arjun: Ivana konna seikarama just one minute la sethuruvan apdi easy ivan saga vida kudathu.

Oru oru nimishamum valaratha vida sagarathu mel nu yosikanum he said.

Vikaram smirked at Vishwanath and called someone.

Soon a doctor came.

Vikram: Intha aal thaan he said and pointed to Vishwanath.

Doctor came near Vishwanath and injected something.

All the while Abi was happy atleast she could see her father alive without knowing what they are doing.

Shri: Enna pannarenga she asked.

Vikram: Avaruku potathu oru injection which will paralysis his whole body in another 15mins.

Vishwanath looked at Vikaran shocked. Again the doctor came near him and injected another injection.

Vikram: Ithu just the blood of a patient who has HIV, he said.

Abi gulped in fear. Soon another injection was injected.

Vikram: This will encourage all the diseases to boost in his body.

He will feel immense pain but he can't scream or move in pain.

Shri: Vendam Vikram sonna kelu she said.

Arjun came and wrapped his hand around her shoulder.

Arjun: idhu ella kami shri ma he said to her.

Vikram: Jai take him in your custody he ordered.

Jai nodded and dragged him away. Abi tried to stop Jai but Rakesh and Prakash stopped her.

Vikram looked at Abi, enaku theriyum neyum un appa kuda senthu shri ah kolla panna plan potanu he said.

Abi gulped in fear and started to shiver.

Vikram: See un mela enaku entha feeling uh ila just unna en sister mathiri than pathan he said.

Soon an ambulance came from Psychiatric hospital.

Arjun: Unakana gift from my side he said and pointed in the direction where the ambulance parked.

Evalo dhariyam iruntha ennoda shri mela kai vekka pappa he said with red shot eyes.

Soon they came and dragged her by grabbing her hand to take her.

Abi: vidunga na varala she shouted and wiggled her hands to release her. But all tries went in vain; they took her in the ambulance.

Shri turned towards her parents and stood with shedding tears.

Arjun wipped her tears and asked her to smile.

Shri: Amma Appa na ungaluku moonu pera introduce panna marantan.

Ithu prakash anna, Ithu rakesh anna ivanga rendu perum enaku Vikram epudiyo athey mathiri she said pointimg prakash and Rakesh. Apro kadaisiya idhu ennoda boyfriend cum husband Arjun she said with tears.

Shri: Ungaluku onnu theriyuma na inu ivanuku propose pannala na anaiku sonnala unga munadi than pannuvanu. Neenga seri nu sonna na ivara ethukaran ilati nama thirupi anupiralam she said.