Chapter 5

Arjun went to the office after changing his dress.

Rakesh and Prakash were waiting for him impatiently. They saw Arjun entering his cabin.

Rakesh: What happened Arjun? Vikram enna sonnan? Thangatha pathaya? He asked without letting him speak.

Arjun sighed and said iru da sollran oru oru question ah kelu ipudi otuka keta na ethuku answer pannuvan.

Prakash immediately asked pappa ah pathaya.

Arjun smiled and said pathan da.

Both of their faces brightened and asked unison enna sonna pappa/thangam.

Arjun: Na than pathan ava enna pakala and ava pesa varathukula na kelambi vantan.

Rakesh: Enna da olara.

Arjun explained the entire scenario that happened in Vikram's office.

Rakesh: Unaku enna paithiyama ethuku mumbai poranu sonna? He asked annoyingly.

Arjun: Ila da inga iruntha avala pakkama iruka mudila atleast angayathu poi konja nal irukalam nu yosichan.

Rakesh: Ni sollarathu correct thana ana athukaga ni inga irunthu pona ella seri ayuruma? He asked.

Arjun simply looked at him and said enaku therila na pannathu ipa pannarathu ella correct ah thappa nu ipothaiku enaku Shrinika nama kita vantha podhum.

Prakash: Apa ni ingaye iru apa than avaluku ella nayabagam seikarama kondu varalam. Enaku therunchu Vikram memory recollection treatment pathi ipothaiku pesa matan.

Arjun nodded, agreeing with his point and asked ipa enna than panrathu he asked.

Rakesh: Konja nal amaithiya iru ethathu pannarnu loosu mathiri panni vekatha and ni mumbai ella onnu poga vendam he said.

They stopped there as they herded door knocking. Arjun asked the person to enter.

His PA entered with a bright smile as she saw Arjun after a week. She entered after noticing Arjun entering the cabin.

Prakash and Rakesh got irritated with her presence. Prakash asked what you want? With a cold tone.

PA: Just came to meet Arjun sir. He is coming after a week.

Rakesh: Avan nalla than irukan and please get out if you don't have any important work to be done.

She turned towards Arjun and asked Sir, are you okay? Neenga en one week ah office varala sir, She asked with worried tone.

Arjun was irritated to the core.

Arjun: Am I answerable to you? He asked

PA: Sorry Sir.

Arjun: Get lost. Next time I will throw you out of the office, mind it Preethi He warned her

She ran out of his cabin in fear. She just tried to make him fall for her because of his money and his beauty.

Prakash: First ivala anupu da velaya vittu eruchal kelapitu iruka he said.

Arjun: Ipa iva problem ila itha vidu, ava family kasta padara family athunala than inu vitu vechu irukan.

Rakesh: Atha ella ava yosikanum.

Three of them chit chatted for sometime and went back to their home.

At night Vikram helped her to eat her dinner and insisted her to take medicine. She obediently did whatever Vikram asked her to do, because she knows that tantrums will not work with Vikram.

Shrinika: Vikram ni avanga kita sorry sonnaya she asked remembering the incident which happened in Vikram's office.

Vikram: Soll.. Sollitan Shri he stammered due to her sudden question.

Shrinika: Seri okay na poi thungaran enakku thookam varuthu.

Vikram: Seri va tablet pota appadithan irukum he said and took her to room.

Vikram sat beside her and caressed her head until she fell asleep. After some time she slept. Vikram stood up to leave and saw her face. She was sleeping peacefully.

Vikram MV: Ennala than unaku ipudi achu. Sorry Shri ellame seikarama seri pannaran a lone tear escaped from his eyes. He kissed her forehead and went back to his room.

Here in Arjun mansion.

Arjun was sleeping peacefully, his sleep was disturbed by a nightmare.

Girl: Arjun nilu odatha.

Arjun: Mudincha pudi enna pakalam he challenged her.

Girl: Ennala unna pudika mudila da nillu she accepted her defeat

Suddenly two people caged Arjun that is none other than Prakash and Rakesh. They held him tightly and made him lie on the floor. The girl suddenly jumped on him and applied the colors on his face which she kept in her hand.

Prakash and Rakesh laughed whole heartdely seeing Arjun's color filled face. She saw them laughing, immediately applied left out colors in their faces too and ran away.

Arjun woke up from sleep by shouting as Dhiya. He was sweating badly. After hearing his sound, Prakash and Rakesh ran to his room. They saw their friend sweating badly and blabbering as Dhiya Dhiya. They rushed to him and Rakesh immediately hugged him to calm.

Prakash took water and made him drink it. Parkash and Rakesh were shedding tears seeing his friend state.

Arjun composed himself after sometime and he moved to the side table. He took a room key and went to another room.

They both know where he is going, so they didn't stop him.

In that room, There was a huge photo frame in which there was a girl smiling beautifully. Arjun cressed the name which was printed as Dhiya.

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today Introduced two more characters Preethi and Dhiya.

Who is Dhiya? Any guesses?