Chapter 8

By night Arjun, Aakash, Prakash and Rakesh chit chatted about their college memories and about the happenings in the two years but didn't tell about shri and Arjun relationship. After some time everyone left for their rooms.

But sleep is far away for Arjun. He was thinking about the moment which he shared with his girl. Shri is also in the same state. She wondered about her behavior towards Arjun. After some time both the souls slept peacefully.

Morning Aakasha and Rakesh were discussing something seriously.

Arjun: Enna da ivalo serious ah discuss pannitu irukenga? He asked while sitting beside Rakesh.

Aakash: Athu enaku inga oru meeting iruku da athuku ivana kuputu irukan. Inga velila poi two years ayruchu athu than company ku ivana kuptan.

Arjun said okay.

Prakash: Apa nanu he asked.

Arjun: Ni en kuda office va naye he said.

Prakash: Mapala mapala antha company la ponnunga nalla irupanga da nanum poitu varan he said with a shy smile.

Aakash and Rakesh turned their heads towards him and playfully spit on him.

Meanwhile Arjun ollunga office va enkuda he said and dragged along with him.

Prakash vidu da na varala mapala mapala vidu da he pleaded but Arjun didn't pay heed to his words.

Prakash sat in the car with a grumpy face. Both went to the office.

Here in Vikram house Shri was glaring at Vikram.

Vikram: We will go by tomorrow, Shri. Today I had an important client call. Please, he pleaded with puppy eyes.

Shri: Ennoda technique vechu ennaye emathatha po da she went to get ready for shopping.

Vikram: Pathu poitu seikarama vanthuru Shri He said and went to office.

Here in Arjun's office he was working at that time he received a call. His face brightened in happiness after hearing the Shri's shopping mall visit. Immediately He called Prakash. Arjun also appointed a person to inform about Shir's whereabouts. 

Prakash entered and asked why he called him.

Arjun: Athu onnu ila machan unaku next week birthday varuthala dress eduka polam va he said.

Prakash gave a doubtful look and asked enmela avalo pasama mapala unaku.

Arjun: Un mela pasam ilama yaru mela da pasam iruku ni va nama polam he said and dragged him out of the office.

He parked the car in the mall and both covered their faces and went inside. Prakash was still confused and asked nejama ni enaku dress eduka than kutitu vanthaya in a doubtful tone.

Arjun: Ila da Shri inga vanthu iruka va nama polam he said and entered inside the mall.

Prakash stood there rooted in shock and thought ada pavi unna poi nambitane.

Arjun went to the shop where Shri was selecting dresses. He went to the shirt section and pretended to be choosing a shirt.

She noticed Arjun and thought Ai nama aalu. Ipa namala poi pesalama ila ila venam. She went in front of him as she didn't notice. Prakash who saw all the happening and nudged Arjun.

Prakash: Pathaya da pappa ni vanthu pesuvayanu nama munadi venunu vanthu nadakuthu.

Arjun: Pathan da he said and chuckled.

Prakash: Ipa ni pogala kadupu agi poiruva.

Arjun: Senjalum seiva he said and went towards her.

Arjun: Hi Shri he called her in a surprise tone as he wasn't aware of her presence.

Shri: Hai what a surprise she also said in the same surprise tone.

Prakash MV: Ennama nadikuthunga rendum pesama serial la vitaralam.

Shri: Hi Anney she said after seeing Prakash.

Prakash: Hi pappa. Na unaku anna Apa Arjun mattum anna nu kupda matengara he asked with Smirk

Arjun MV: Nara Payale ni ella nalave iruka mata kadasi varikum ondikataya than da sava he thought while glaring at him and looked at Shri with a shocking look.

Shri widened her eyes in shock for an unexpected question.

Shri: dha..dhaba athu inga enna pannarenga rendu perum She asked to divert the topic.

Arjun left out a deep breath in relief.

Prakash MV: vesam vesma epudi divert pannuthu seri nama thangachi namala mathiri thana irupa he thought

Arjun: Athu un pasamana anna ku next week birthday Athuthan dress eduka vanthom.

Shri turned towards her brother and hugged him to wish. Arjun admired their bond.

Shri: Seri vanga na ungaluku dress select panni tharan she said and dragged them with her.

She selected a dress for her brother and asked him to see the trail. Prakash went to the trail room as per her wish.

Arjun was looking for a Shirt for himself. She saw him searching for a shirt and went near him and cleared her throat.

Arjun: Enna madam intha pakam thirumpi irukenga he asked. She was busy searching for a shirt for her brother till the time she didn't even spare a look towards Arjun.

Shri: Athu anna ku interesting ah dress select pannitu irunthana athuthan ipa free than ipa unagaluku choose panni tharata she asked.

Arjun: Already oru white shirt eduthutan so enaku athuve podhum he said suppressing his laugh

Shri: Edheyy no no no white shirt ungaluku nalla irukathu she said.

Arjun: Apro yaruku nalla iruku he asked, raising his eyebrow.

That's when Prakash came near them. Shri saw him coming and said athu enna anna ku than nala irukum. She grabbed the white shirt and handed it to Prakash for trial.

Arjun: Ama ama ne po machan unakkuthan nalla iruku he said

Shri: Seri vanga na ungaluku shirt choose pannaran she dragged him by grabbing his hand.

Arjun went behind her like a love sick puppy. She chose one by one shirt and put it over him to check. Actually in the shirt he was looking handsome and hot but still she looked for a better one. 

Finally after half an hour of searching she chose one Navy blue shirt and said ithu formal color than ithukuda meeting ku potutu polam she said and asked him to check the trail.

Prakash looked at the duo and felt happy.

After their shopping she went to pay for the bill as she was adamant to pay the bill, they also accepted happily because she told them this is her gift.

Prakash: Dei mapala unga rendu perku kalayanama ayuruchu da he said.

Arjun smiled and said ama en pondatti na marubadiyum love pannran po da and went near Shri.

She came back and said sapada polama enaku pasikuthu.

Prakash: Ama enaku pasikuthu vanga polam.

Arjun: Athu thana ennada inu rendu sollalye nu pathan he murmured.

Shri: Ethathu sonnengala she asked.

Arjun: Ilaye vanga polam he said

Trio went to the hotel to have lunch.

Vikram also got the news about Shri and Arjun meeting. He was happy for her as well as worried.

—----------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it.