Chapter 53

Arjun hugged her tightly and placed wet kisses on her nape while she moaned and clutched his shirt. She snuggled more into him and hugged him tightly as much as possible. Arjun understood her missing feeling.

He cupped her face and kissed her forehead. Sorry Shri unna kavanikama vitutana he said with tears. She wiped his tears and sealed her lips with his without warning. He smiled and started to respond back. Both were kissing hungrily and pouring their missing feelings. Both parted from the kiss and panted heavily. He pulled her for another kiss without giving time for her to calm down. She started to beat him as she needed air for breathing. He left her lips and smiled sheepishly.

Shri: Ore adiya sethuruvan da she said while beating him. He held her hands and hovered over her.

Arjun: Ipa adi pakalam he said in ears while biting her earlobe.

Shri: Na pavama la nane ipa thana hospital la irunthu vantha she asked with puppy eyes.

Arjun: Nanum apudi than pavamnu nenachan ana madam epudi kaduchu vechenganu nyabagam iruka he asked while licking her collarbone. She moaned his name which turned on him more. He removed both their dresses impatiently. Soon their dresses hit the floor. She closed her eyes shyly.

Arjun: Ai it's not our first time d, he said open your eyes while suppressing his laugh.

Shri nodded negatively but he waited for her to open her eyes. Finally she opened her eyes as she didn't feel any movement. Arjun smirked seeing her and again sucked her lips passionately while caressing her waist. He left her lips and started to give open mouth kisses all over her body. He positioned him and started to thrust inside her gently while sucking her hardened peeks. It was a long night for them after their 3 rounds of love making sessions. Both slept peacefully feeling complete.

On the other hand Vikram, Prakash and Rakesh reached Vikram's secret place where Gurunanathan was waiting for them.

Vikram: Sorry for making you wait, he said as soon as he spotted Guru.

Guru held his collar, En paiyan enga he asked.

Vikram: Shhh cool cool he said while taking his hand from him.

Rakesh punched his face without warning while guru stumbled back.

Vikram: Pchhh enna da wait pannu sir kita pesuvom nee yarunu yosikararu pola he said.

Prakash: Ivan kita ethuku nama pesanum ivana mela anupiralama ivan poi avan paiyan kita pesatum he said while giving another punch on his nose.

Blood oozed from his nose while Vikram gave a handkey to wipe his blood.

Vikram: Dei pavam da anga paru epudi blood varuthunu he said.

Prakash pushed him aside and started to beat him ruthlessly while Vikram and Rakesh sat on a chair with Apple juice.

Gurunanthan doesn't have any idea who Prakash and Rakesh are. Finally Prakash stopped hearing Vikram's voice.

Vikram: Pothum da ithuku mela sethuruvan na than final touch kudupan he said while standing up from the chair.

Vikram held his hair and started to talk with him with rage, En da oru ponna kunutu rendu varushama sandhosama irunthu irukenga he asked.

Guru: En paiyan **Cough** enga he asked.

Vikram: Avan inu uyiroda irupanu nenaikaraya he asked while hitting his face.

Gurunanathan had little hope that he could see his son but the poor didn't understand the devil's which is hidden inside these four mens.