Chapter 7

Note: As I mentioned, I have changed the female lead name Athvika to Shrinika and also updated in chapter 1-5 . Forget to mention in Previous chapter.

Let's get into the Story

He took her to the relaxation room balcony. She sat there comfortably. Shri didn't feel him as a new person. She didn't budge on that thought much. He ordered a coffee and a hot chocolate for her.

Shri: Yaruku coffee yaruku hot chocolate?She questioned.

Arjun: Enaku coffee unaku hot chocolate. He answered without thinking

Shri: Enaku hot chocolate pidikumnu ungaluku eppadi theriyum? She questions with a frown.

Arjun first shocked then composed himself and said basically ponnungaluku chocolate pudikumala athu than hot chocolate order panna. He answered and looked at her to check whether she believed or not?

Shri nodded in acceptance. He sighed in relief.

As soon as their order came she took her hot chocolate and started to taste it.

Arjun admired how his girl didn't even change a bit.

They had their beverages in silence as she was immersed in her hot chocolate. He was looking at her without blinking his eyes as if he closed his eyes for a second she may vanish in the Air.

Once she finished her hot chocolate she kept her cup on the table by that sound Arjun came back to reality.

He looked at her eyes, nose, ear and his gaze fixed on her lips. She noticed his eye direction and cleared her throat. He came front near to her face and took his hand near to her lips. She closed her eyes in reflection. He wiped the hot chocolate which was stuck on her lips. Her breath went abnormal for his sudden action. She felt that his touch was familiar to her.

Our mind may forget something but our Hearts will not, right? For her also the same thing is happening. She didn't bother about anything, she was just enjoying the moment by closing her eyes. Arjun saw her reaction and smiled internally seeing his effect on her after losing her memory. He went back to normal position and cleared his throat. She felt shy to meet him.

She stood up and bid bye to him, without waiting for his reply she ran out of his cabin with a smiling face. She came here because while seeing him in Vikram's office she felt some unknown feelings for him that is the main reason for her visit.

Her brothers saw her run with a smile. Immediately they went to see Arjun, there he was also smiling like a mad man.

Prakash shook him to come out of his so-called dream world. He looked at his friends.

Prakash: Mapala mumbai ku ticket podata he asked with a serious tone.

Arjun: En da mumbai pora ethuku pora he questioned with an innocent face.

Prakash: Ni thana mapala sollitu vantha Vikram kita he said suppressing his laugh.

Arjun put his hand around Prakash's neck and tightened his hold. Athu apa sonnan ipa sonnana he questioned.

Prakash: Kollai kollai dei vidu da kondratha he shouted.

Rakesh laughed out loudly.

Prakash looked at Rakesh and said dei enna da sirichutu iruka vanthu kapathu da he pleaded.

Arjun left Prakash's neck and gave a disgusted look to Prakash for his drama.

Rakesh: Ipa puritha en unna poga vena porumai ah iruka sonnomnu he asked.

Arjun smiled at his friends and said I thought if I leave her, She will be happy. But I never thought that she would come like this.

Prakash: Go with flow machan he said

Arjun nodded and went back to work. That's when he realized about Preethi's behavior towards Shri. He called her.

She too entered with a bright smile without knowing the consequence. Once she entered, Arjun saw her with red shot eyes in anger and said resign your job.

Preethi: Sir, Na enna thappu pannan she questioned him as if she was very innocent

Arjun: If you resign by yourself you can go for some other job else i will throw you out of the office with black mark. After that you can't work anywhere. He told her in a cold tone.

She stood with shock and tried to convince him.

Arjun: He looked at Prakash and said send her out and mark her in blacklist.

Prakash dragged her out and said sonna apa ketu iruntha ipudi ayurukuma he said with a happy tone. From the beginning Prakash and Rakesh warned her but she didn't even listen to them, so they both didn't like her presence.

Meantime in Arjun cabin, He received a call.

Arjun: Hello

That Person: Hi Arjun

Arjun: Enna da ipa than unaku enga nayabagam vanthucha he asked.

That Person: Work busy da. Seri Ni enga iruka he asked.

Arjun: Vera enga office la than irukan.

That Person: Seri na inu anga 10mins la vanthruvan he said and disconnected the call.

Arjun called Prakash and Rakesh.

Arjun: Aakash varan da he informed them in a happy tone.

They also become happy to hear of his arrival after a long time.

Arjun, Aakash, Prakash and Rakesh were college best friends. Before two years ago he went to Australia to look over his business. After that he didn't call either one of them.

Meantime Shri reached her house and went to her room directly. Vikram who was sitting in the living room noticed her smiling face.

Vikram went to her room and saw her sitting in bed and smiling thinking about something. He called her that's when she noticed Vikarm standing there.

Vikram: Enga pona shri he asked.

Shri: Arjun meet panna ponan Vikram

Vikram's face changed after hearing his name. She didn't notice his face change.

Vikram: Ethuku kutty ma anga pona he asked.

Shri explained why she went to meet Arjun but she didn't mention clearly what happened there.

Vikram nodded his head and said seri rest edu tired irupa. She said okay with a smile and went to refresh.

Vikram MV: I know you will go there Shri ma. He went to meet someone.

Vikram: En shri Arjun meet panna ponatha enaku inform pannala he asked her secret bodyguards.

Bodyguard: Sorry Sir, We thought that was not important. He replied with fear.

Vikram: Who said damn it. What if something happened to her? He shouted at him.

He trembled in fear and said next time they won't repeat the same mistake.

Vikram ordered them to watch Arjun closely and ask them to inform shri activities immediately. He thought what if again Arjun hurted her to take revenge on Vikram.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I have introduced one more new character, Aakash.

Any guesses on Aakash's character? Keep guessing.

Why would Arjun take revenge on Vikram?

Please share your comments.