Chapter 33

Vikram: Neenga poi fresh up ayutu vanga dinner sapidalam he said.

Shri moved towards her room and Arjun also followed her. Prakash jumped in front of Arjun by hiding his way.

Arjun: Enna da he asked

Shri turned and looked at the trio and went away knowing their usual fun banters.

Prakash: Enga pora he asked

Arjun: Na fresh up aga poran da he said

Prakash: Athuku en da anga pora

Arjun: Vera enga poganum he asked while raising his eyebrows

Prakash: Enga room ku po he said

Arjun held his hair and punched his stomach.

Prakash: Mapala mapala en da adikara

Arjun: Iru da inaiku un kadhaiya muducharan. Nanum pathute irukan romba en line la cross pannara he said and again punched.

Rakesh came and separated them.

Rakesh: Enna da pannarenga he asked

Arjun: Vidu da antha nai ah inaiku aduche kollanum.

Prakash MV: Pesama poi irukalmo he thought and went behind Rakesh

Arjun explained what he did. Rakesh turned towards Prakash and moved aside.

Rakesh: Kondru vanthathula irunthu inga vela seira aunty kuda ella kadala varuthu irukan

Prakash Mv: Aga onnu koditanga odiruvom pesama he thought ran away.

Arjun went towards the room where Shri went after bidding bye to Rakesh.

Shri looked at her room with a smile. While building this house Ram specifically designed her room with a balcony as she loves.

Arjun came and stood behind her and back hugged her. Both stood in silence feeling enjoying the moment. Shri broke the silence.

Shri: Romba naal aasai inaiku nadanthuruchu she said

Arjun: Hmm he just hummed in response

Shri turned towards him and looked at him.

Shri: Romba Thanks Arjun she said with tears.

Arjun kissed her forehead. Anything for you baby he said.

Shri: Seri vidu na poi fresh up ayutu varan. Ellaru theduvanga keela she said.

Arjun left her and looked at her room which was simple yet elegant. He saw a photo in that gayathri and ram where holding 6 years Shri protectively.

(Shri's room)

He smiled and captured that photo in his mobile

He smiled and captured that photo in his mobile. He saw another photo in that photo Vikram hugging her and kissing her head. He admired her room until she came back.