Chapter 37

Vikram called valli after some time.

Vikram: Valli akka na Vikram pesaran

Valli: sollunga thambi ooruku kelambitengala she asked

Vikram: Kelambitan akka apro romba thanks akka. Ithu ella solli erpadu panna vechathuku he said.

Valli: Enna thambi pesarenga Shri enakum ponnu than pa en ponnuku ithu ella seiya matana she asked.

Vikram: Seringa akka he said. Ana idhu ella enaku theriyathu nalla vela neengalathu sonnenga he said.

Valli: Marubadiyum solladran shri en ponnu mathiri en ponnukku na pannama vera yaru pannuva neenga pathu batharama poitu vanga na pathukaran she assured him.

Vikram hummed in response and disconnected the call.

He was very happy because as a brother he fulfilled all his duties.

Here Arjun stood awestrucked in her beauty.

Shri was standing on the balcony while looking at the moon.

In the balcony a golden light was hanging that lights glowed in her face due to the fact that she looked ethereal.

Arjun could see her side face only as she was standing sideways.

Shri sensed his presence, turned towards him and blushed.

Arjun took slow strides near her. He stood at the entrance of the balcony and looked her top to toe.

She was wearing red color saree with net hand blouse. Hair was adorned with jasmine flowers. She was wearing simple choker along with nuptial chain. Forehead partition was adorned with Vermilion which shows his rights on her.

 Forehead partition was adorned with Vermilion which shows his rights on her

She was blushing, hardly knowing his intense look.

Arjun cleared his throat before calling her.

Arjun: Shri ma he called her.

Shri looked at him but soon looked at the floor as she wasn't able to hold eye contact with him due to shyness.

Both stayed together and shared some intimate moments even though she felt shy to look at him due to the romantic decorations which were very new to both of them.

Their room was decorated with dim red and golden color lights with red color balloons.

Arjun again called her but she didn't respond to him. He slowly took her hand and looked at her eyes. He could feel her nervousness as she was breathing heavily.

Arjun: Ai relax na adhey Arjun thaan he said with a teasing smile to ease the situation.

Shri: Arjun she whined.

Arjun chuckled at her reaction and hugged her. She hid her face in his chest.

Both went inside the room and Arjun made her sit on the bed.