Chapter 41

After that they both spend some quality time together. Valli prepared dinner, Shri also helped Valli like vegetables cutting for the first time.

Valli: Pappa onion na cut pannikaran nee intha carrot mattum cut pannu she said.

Shri: Ithu enna shape la cut pannanum she asked.

Arjun: haan heart shape la cut pannu kekara paru kelvi he said while entering into the kitchen.

Shri glared at him, Na ithu kuttiya cut pannanumna ketan she said

Arjun bought the carrot from her and started to chop. He was cutting the carrot like a pro.

Valli rushed to him, Thambi neenga kudunga na cut pannikaran she said while taking vegetables from him.

Arjun: Paravala na pannaran vidunga he said took back the vegetables from her.

Shri: Pesama nee oru hotel la chef ah join panniru she said.

Arjun: Kollupu d vera onnu ila he said.

Soon Valli prepared dinner and asked them to sit.

Arjun: Neengalum vanga inaiku onna sapadalam he said

Valli: Neenga sapudunga na apro saptukaran she said while serving.

Shri: Athu ella ila neengalum vanga she said pulled her to sit.

Finally she too agreed all had their dinner. Arjun and Shri went to their room. Both slept peacefully.

By Morning Shri woke up and went to get ready. After getting ready she woke up Arjun to get ready.

Shri: Seikarama poi kelambu she said and went down.

Valli prepared breakfast as they were leaving.

Shri: Ethuku akka ivalo seikarama samachutu irukenga she asked.

Valli: Saputu ponga ma velila ella sapta nalla irukathu she said and handed two cups of coffee to her and Arjun.

Shri got the cup and went to give it to Arjun.

Shri kept the coffee on the table and started to pack their things. Arjun came back after bath.

Shri: Arjun anga coffee vechu irukan eduthuko, she said while packing luggage.

Arjun took the coffee and started to sip it. After that he too helped her with packing.

Both got ready and came down with luggages.

Valli: Tifan ready saputu ponga she said and arranged the table.

Both had their breakfast and went to memorial hall once again.

They both prayed and got blessings and moved back to home.

Meanwhile Valli arranged luggages in the car.

Valli: Ella eduthu vechutan pappa pathu ponga poitu phone pannunga marakama she said.

Shri hugged her with tears.

Valli: Ethuku pappa allugara poitu varum pothu moonu pera ah vanga she said with a teasing smile to ease the situation.

Shri: Nanga poitu 6 per ah varuvom Akka she said without knowing what she said.

Valli looked at her confused. Arjun widened his eyes and knocked her head.

Shri: Ahhh valikuthu she said and rubbed her head.

Arjun: Nanga poitu varom. Neenga epa varenga he asked.

Valli: Varan thambi adutha time she said.

Shri: Vantha than nejam she said.

Valli: Kandipa varan ma she said and kissed her forehead.

Both bid bye to her and settled in the car.

Arjun: Enaku okay 6 per he said.

Shri looked at him confused.

Arjun: Avanga moonu per nu sonnathu na, nee, nama pappa he explained to her.

Shri gasped loudly.

Arjun: 6 enaku okay unaku okay na he said.

Shri: Na nama ellarayum sonnan.

Arjun: Apudi pathalum nama 5 thana antha new person yaru he asked.

Shri Mv: Ipa enna sollarathu unmai ah sonna tense avan she thought without replying.

Arjun: Oi enna yosichutu iruka he asked.

Shri: Nanum nama pappa than sethu sonnan she said and turned to the other side.

Arjun: Shri ma he called her.

Valli: Enna achu inu vandi edukama irukenga she asked.

Arjun: Idho kelambitom akka he said and started the car.

Shri said bye to Valli. She too reciprocated with tears.

Valli went back home and stood in front of Ram and Gayathri's photo.

Valli: Idhey mathiri avanga epavum sathosama irukanum neenga than pathukanum she said and wiped her tears.

She dozed off after some time. Arjun stopped the car to have lunch. He woke her up. Shri opened her eyes and looked at Arjun.

Arjun: Saputu polam epdiyo unaku pasikum he said

Shri: Unaku pasikave pasikathu paru she said and got down from the car.

Arjun: Pasikum ana unna mathiriyum unga anna mathiriyum ila he said.

Shri: Kannu vekatha she said

Both moved inside and had their lunch. Again they started their journey.

Soon they reached back. Shri went inside hurriedly to see her brothers.

Rakesh and Prakash both came out and had a group hug.

Prakash: Pappa eppadi da iruka he asked dramatically.

Arjun: Dei pathu 3 naal thana da achu ennamo pala varusham ana mathiri nadikathenga he said and took the luggages from the car.

Shri: Po da she said and looked at Prakash, Annaeyy na nalla irukan she said.

Rakesh; Thangam nalla pathukitana unna he asked.

Shri: Oh athu ellam thangam

Arjun: Romba over ah dhan da porenga he said and moved inside.

After their pasamalar drama they entered inside the house. She went to meet lakshmi.

Shri closed her eyes from behind.

Lakshmi: Enna ipa than unaku nayabagam vanthucha she asked with fake anger.

Shri hugged her, romba miss pannan lachu unna she said and kissed her cheeks.

Lakshmi smiled at her antics. She informed Valli that they reached home safely.

Shri went and settled with her brothers.

Shri: Anna nanga tuesday velila poitu friday vatharom she said.

Arjun: Enga thaan poga porom he asked.

Shri Mv: Ivan vera

Before she could respond Rakesh started Thangam enga kuptalum ne poganum he said.

He glared at him.

Prakash: Enna moraikara he asked

Arjun: Onnu ila poi tholayaran he said.

Shri: Nalaiku work ella mudichuru she said

Next morning everyone went to the office. She got ready and moved towards Vikram's office to meet him after informing Arjun.

She went towards Vikram's cabin and stood shockingly while seeing the person inside Vikram's cabin.

—--------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it.

Please drop your votes and comments.