Chapter 62

Shri, Prakash and Rakesh traveled towards Ooty while Shri saw a couple on the road side.

Shri: Thangam car ah nirunthunga she said.

Rakesh stopped the car with a sudden break. Prakash, who was sleeping, woke up with a jerk.

Prakash: Ethuku da ipudi break pota he asked.

Rakesh looked at Shri, Enna achu thangam he asked Shri. Prakash looked at Shri.

Shri got down from the car and went near the couple. Both followed her in confusion.

Shri: Anna enna achu she asked, seeing the person who was patting his wife's cheeks.

He looked at her, En peru Surya ithu yennoda wife Priya mayangi villunthutanga ma konjam thanni kudukarengala he asked.

Prakash ran towards the car to bring water. He came with a water bottle. Shri took that and sprinkled it on her face.

Surya left a breath seeing her gaining consciousness. Priya sat straightly and hugged Surya while crying badly. Trio stood confusingly. Surya patted her back to calm her down.

Rakesh: Enga poganumnu sollunga nanga kondu poi vidarom he said.

Surya looked at them and felt a good vibe.

Surya: Nanga Ooty poganum nanga poikarom he said.

Prakash: Nangalum anga thaan porom vanga he said.

Priya was still scared. Shri looked at her terrified face and understood something fishy.

Shri: Na Shri ivanga rendu perum ennoda anna bayapadathenga she said with a smile.

Priya looked at Surya while he nodded to accept their offer.

Surya: Seri Thanks ma nanga varom he said.

Shri held Priya's hand while Priya winced in pain.

Shri took her hands away and looked at her hand which had a red mark.

Shri: Anna hospital poitu polam parunga rendu peruku adi patu iruku she said seeing blood in Surya head.

Surya: Ila paravala ma china adi thaan he said.

Shri: Ila ipudi blood varuthu neenga vanga anna nama hospital poitu polam she said.

Priya: Ama Surya poitu polam she said with tears.

Surya nodded. They went to hospital and treated Priya and Surya.

Priya: Romba thanks she said to Shri.

Shri smiled at her, Enna achu epudi unga rendu peruku adi patuchu she asked.

Priya went silent.

Shri smiled at her and squeezed her hands in assurance, Nanga irukom ennanu sollunga enganala muduncha help pannarom she said. That's it Priya broke down completely in her shoulder.

Shri patted her, Alathenga Priya she said.

Priya composed herself, Nanga rendu perum 2 years munadi love marriage pannikitom athu enga appa ku pidikala.

Shri: Avaru nenachu baya padarengala she asked.

Priya: Ila ennoda ponnu apro enga Meera she said.

Shri: Enna she asked shockingly. Before she could continue, Surya and her brothers came back after treating Surya's wound.

Shri: Enna sonnanga doctor she asked.

Priya went and holded Surya.

Rakesh: Chinna adi thaan thangam kattu potu vitu irukanga he said.