Chapter 10

Morning was raised beautifully and here two soul's were sleeping peacefully. Shri's sleep was disturbed by birds' sounds. She felt some weight on her stomach. She opened her eyes only to find Arjun was sleeping by putting his head on her stomach. She widened her eyes in shock and recollected yesterday's events. Her lips curved upwards immediately and that smile vanished within a minute thinking about Vikram. She immediately shook him to wake up. She tried to come out of his hold but she can't even move an inch.

Shri: Arjun ellunthiri she shouted.

But She didn't get a response as he was sleeping peacefully after a long time. Somehow she managed to move an inch near the side table and took a water juck. She took some amount of water and sprinkled it over his face. He jerked and opened his eyes while shouting

Arjun: Aiyo Tsunami kapathunga kapathunga and hugged her tightly by waist.

Shri: Un monchi Tsunami ila onnu ila modhala ellunthiri da mela. Aiyo amma en iduppu she pushed him from her.

Then only Arjun realized the reality and sat on the bed with a sheepish smile. She glarred him in return.

Shri: Ni ingaye thangitaya da she asked.

Arjun: Ni than enna vidama pudchu illuthu bed la paduka vecha. He said with an innocent face.

Shri: First ni kelambu she said hurriedly.

Arjun: No no na poga matan he said and laid down again.

Shri: Edheyyy poga mataya she asked in shock.

Arjun: Na pesama night poi irupan ni than enna poga vidama ingaye thunga vecha he dragged near him and continued ipa enaku marupadiyum thookam varuthu va thungalam.

Shri: Kolla panniruvan. First na epa unna night poga vendam nu sonnan. She asked in confusion.

Arjun: Nethu night ni thungita apro unna bed la paduka vechu

Shri: Paduka Vechu she asked in a shocking tone.

Arjun looked at her weirdly then only he realized and said loose thunga vechan. I am a gentleman you know he asked while raising his collar.

Shri: Sonnanga Sun Tv la Gentleman than rathiri nerathula sevaru eri kuthi varuvangala? She asked in a mocking tone.

Arjun smiled sheepishly and said athu unna paka evalo asai ah odi vanthan ana ni enna po po nu sollara he asked and pouted.

She smiled internally at his cute face. Her hand urge to pinch his cheeks but she controlled herself.

Shri: Athuthan pathachala first kelabunga she said.

Arjun: No he said and closed his eyes.

He felt empty so he dragged her by grabbing her waist. She fell on him with force.

Arjun: Nane konjam neram thongi enthruchu poiruvan pesama padu d. Ipudi panna apro poga matan he said.

Shri: Ni poga vena konja nerathula Vikram varuvan avane unna thokki velila vesuvan she said.

Arjun: Varatum kekatum neethan kuptanu solluvan he said casually.

Shri pouted and shut her mouth. Arjun slept again and she admired his sleeping face. She too slept after sometime.

Their sleep was disturbed by the door knocking sound. Shri immediately opened her eyes.

Shri: Ithuku than unna apave po sonna pochu pochu matunan inaiku she whined.

Arjun: Adiye iru na poi restroom la olunchukaran ni poi yarunu paru he said moved towards restroom.

Shri glarred him and went towards the door. She opened the and saw the maid standing.

Shri: Enna akka achu en ellupunenga she asked in a sleepy tone.

Arjun MV: Nadikara KD fraud.

Maid: Vikram thambi kuptanga pappa.

Shri: Na ipa than enthiruchan enaku marubadiyum thookam varuthu na apro varannu sollirunga she said and went inside the room immediately without waiting for her answer.

Maid came to Vikram and informed that Shri was feeling sleepy so she was going to sleep again.

Vikram said okay and thought enna ivalo neram thoongara and went away.

Here Shri went to the restroom and asked him to come out. Both sighed in relief.

Shri: Seri ipavathu kelambunga she pleaded.

Arjun: Seri poran ana oru condition he said smiled mischievously and neared her.

She went backwards. Soon she hit the bed and fell on the bed. He hovered her and looked at her lovingly. She felt butterflies dancing inside her stomach. He kissed her eyes, nose and cheeks. He couldn't hold back, finally he planted a kiss on her forehead and stood up.

Arjun MV: Ivala tease panna nenachu namaku back fire ayuruchu pesama sonna apave poi irukalam.

Shri blushed hard and her cheeks started to pain. She stood up and kissed his cheeks. He was shocked and touched the place where she kissed. She ran into the restroom due to shyness.

Arjun rubbed his nape and blushed and murmured as KD. He took a sticky note and wrote something and went back.

Shri peeped out from the restroom after some time. She saw the note which Arjun left.

In that note, Ai KD thanks for morning boost nalaiku varuvan tata take care and marakama gift ah open panni paaru she read and smiled.

Arjun who came to his home directly went and sat on his bed by showing all his teeth. Prakash who came to check on Arjun.

Prakash: Dei Arjun he asked in excitement

Arjun pulled him and kissed both his cheeks and went to the restroom to get ready for the day.

Prakash stood in shock and came out of shock after some time.

Prakash: Adai chai ivanuku idheyy velaye pochu he rubbed his both cheeks and checked around whether anyone was seen or not but unfortunately rakesh saw the scene.

Rakesh: Chi ni intha muthathuku vendi than avanuku idea kuduthaya he asked in a disgusting tone.

Prakash: Dei mapala na apudi pata aal illa da nambu da he said wiped his fake tears.

Rakesh: Un kita irunthu ethuko na thalliye irukan da he said and moved.

Prakash MV: Intha Arjun kita nama karppa kapathanum nala vela kannathula koduthan he held his chest in fear.

—--------------------------------------------

Romance R kuda poda theriyatha na etho try panni irukan yarum enna adikathenga.

Hope you guys like it.