Chapter 23

By Night everyone is seated in dining for dinner but Arjun is not there. Lakshmi Amma and Shri set the table.

Shri: Arjun enga she asked with her brothers.

Rakesh: Avanuku room la irukan, dinner room la saptukaranu sonnan he replied.

Shri: Na poi kuputu varan she said and went towards their room.

Arjun was sitting in bed and scrolling his phone. He saw Shri entering the room.

Shri: Arjun va sapada polam.

Arjun: Ingaye nama rendu perum sapadalam he said.

Shri: Athu ella onnu venam va nama kella poi ellaru onna sapadalam she said and dragged him.

Arjun: Unromantic fellow po d he said

Shri turned and glared at him, Ollunga va ilati ingaye iru ana na dinner eduthutu vara matan she said and moved out.

Arjun: Romba pannatha varan he too went along with her.

Both went and sat in their chairs. Lakshmi amma started to serve. She went near Arjun but Shri stopped her.

Shri: Ma epudiyo na than ooti vidanum thanniya serve panna vendam she said.

Arjun Mv: Ai jolly

Prakash: Ne sapudu pappa na ooti vidaran he came with an idea and smirked at Arjun.

Arjun Mv: Ivana first pottu thalanum nama line la romba cross panran.

Arjun glared at him back. Before he could talk Rakesh also encouraged Prakash's idea saying yes. Shri also joined her brothers as she understood their play.

Shri: Apa seri anneyy. Irunga inu rendu dosa vekaran she said and served him.

Arjun pouted and Prakash extended his hands with a morsel of dosa. Arjun glared at him again.

Prakash: Aahh kattu mapala he said with an innocent face.

Rakesh: Ama ahh kami da en da ipudi vechu iruka monchiya inji thinna mathiri he asked.

Arjun looked at Shri who was eating without bothering about what was happening around her.

Arjun Mv: Ivan kaiyala sapdrathuku oru bottle veshatha kuduchuruvan he thought and got dosa from prakash's hand.

Arjun thought something and moved front closer to the table. Shri who was sitting to his left side gasped loudly and looked at Arjun.

Rakesh: Enna achu thangam he asked.

Prakash: Pappa enna da aachu

Shri looked at them, unable to answer. Ahh...athu on..onnu ila annaeyy neenga saputunga she somehow managed to form a sentence. They started to eat and feed Arjun again.

Shri saw Arjun's hand which was squeezing her clothed waist. She pleaded with him to leave her through eyes.

Arjun: Ennayava tease panna avanga kuda senthu iru d unna vechukaran he murmured which is audible only to her and moved his hand upwards.

Shri stood up immediately and went near rakesh and sat with him and continued her eating job again.

Rakesh: Enna achu thangam he asked

Shri: Athu athu haan unga kuda ukanthu sapadanum pola irunthuchu thangam athu than vantha she lied effortlessly.

Arjun: Athu enna avan kuda ukanthu sapadanum pola iruku unaku he asked to trigger Prakash.

Shri Mv: Aathi kortu vitutane ipa enna pannarathu she looked at Prakash

Prakash: Apa na anna ilaya ma he asked dramatically.