Chapter 13

Vikram was thinking deeply about the conversation between him and Aakash. He was wondering why he came to meet him. He somewhat guessed he was planning something. He called his personal men and asked him to track Aakash details.

Vikram: I need Aakash's details right now Jai, he ordered.

Jai: Sure Sir, Give me half an hour time.

Vikram nodded at him. He felt something wrong was going to happen. After some time Jai entered with the details about Aakash.

Vikram: Sollu Jai.

Jai: Sir Aakash came back to India to settle the clash between his company and Sai Prasad company. He changed the clash and signed Sai prasad signature and changed the clash as favored to him. Tomorrow he is going to Delhi. From there he is going back to Australia.

Vikram: Is this his actual planned date to leave?

Jai: No sir, He planned to stay here for 1 month but he is going back within a few days.

Vikram: Keep tracking on him. Any information about his sudden travel to delhi.

Jai: No Sir. It was kept secret and he didn't reveal it to anyone.

Vikram: Okay. You can go, he said, and went back to deep thoughts again.

Jai left his cabin and called his men to track Aakash activities.

Here Arjun went to Vikram home as usual. He was surprised as the balcony door was not locked. He went inside and saw shri was kept staring at the gift which he presented her. She started to talk to the gift about her disappointment.

Shri: Propose panera moonchiya paru. Inaiku evalo asaiya pakka vanthan ana ni anga ila. Enaku ennamo mathiri iruku Arjun. Inaiku night varuvaya mataya? She asked.

Arjun: Vanthu half an hour achu KD he said.

She jumped in fear as she heard his voice suddenly. She turned towards the direction from where his voice came. There he was standing leaning on the door with a smile. After seeing him her heart skipped a beat and pinched herself to check whether he was standing there for real or not. She felt embarrassed as he overheard her talk. She turned around to avoid his teasing. Arjun came and stood behind her. She felt his hot breath hitting her nape.

He turned her by holding her shoulder and she looked down due to shyness. He makes her look at him. She saw his eyes which showed only love, nothing else. Both had perfect eyelock. Shri composed herself and came out of his hold. She moved backward and stood glaring at him.

Shri: Inaiku ethuku sir vanthenga she asked as she did not wish him to see.

Arjun: Madam ethuku office vanthenganu kekka vantha he said.

Shri choked at her own Air and stood thinking what to tell. After a few seconds she got an idea by looking at the gift.

Shri: Athu antha gift ah pathi keka vantha she lied effortlessly.

Arjun: En antha gift la enna doubt he asked with a smile.

Shri: Athu proposing panera gift atha en enaku kudutheenga she asked with an innocent look.

Arjun MV: KD epudi samalikara ipa na enna solluvan.

Arjun: Ama athuku enna. Ethathu gift pannanu thonuchu athu than itha vangi kuduthan. En unaku pidikalaya he asked while looking at her intensely.

Shri couldn't form a sentence after his intense look. Athu athu ipidi than ella girls gift pannuvengala she asked finally.

Arjun: Not for everyone only for the one girl who is making me mad with her one small smile.

She blushed hard after his statement but she thought to tease him.

Shri: Apa enaku en kuduthenga she asked.

Arjun: Vendamna kudu naa vera yarakathu kudutharan he said while suppressing his laugh without realizing the consequence he is going to face.

She started to beat him with her small and tiny hands which felt like feathers for him. Arjun grabbed her both the hands and clapped her hand behind her without hurting and stood very close to her.

Arjun: Vera yaruku kuduka mudiyathu antha gift he said in his usual base voice.

Both wished to freeze the moment. But unfortunately their beautiful moment was disturbbed by Thunder and made it more beautiful. She clutched his shirt tightly in fear. He too knew about her fear of thunder. He hugged her tightly and rubbed her back to relax. She rested her head on his chest and heard her favorite rhythm which is his heartbeat. Some moments flashed in her mind but she didn't bother as she wished to enjoy the moment.

Rain and soil smell hitted her nostril. She immediately moved towards the balcony to enjoy the rain. But the rain was yet to come. She stepped out to the balcony and spread her arms gesturing like welcoming the rain. Rain too started pouring and hit her face in a fraction of second in the way of accepting her welcome. Arjun was admiring her till the time without blinking his eyes. She dragged him to enjoy the rain but the poor soul was lost in her. Both drenched completely in a fraction of second.

Arjun was quick enough and dragged her inside as she would get sick. He took the towel and started to dry her hair while scolding her.

Arjun: Paru epudi nananchu iruka. Cold fever ethathu vantha enna pannarathu he was worried.

Shri: Athu ella onnu agathu Arjuneeyyy.

Arjun's eyes started to tear up as he was hearing his name in her style after a long time. She noticed and asked what happened and wiped his tears.

Arjun: Onnu ilama dhoosi vilunthuruchu.

Shri stood up and pulled him to her height. She examined his eyes and said onnu ila Arjuneey kannula.

She tried to move but Arjun holded her hand and dragged near to him. She dashed on his broad chest. He looked at her face and water droplets were coming from her head and traveled down and hid inside her treasure.

Arjun gulped hard. She sensed his struggle and chucked internally. She thought of teasing him. She held his cheeks and turned in a way of showing his cheeks to her. He thought she would kiss him but she bit his cheeks and he hissed in pain.

Arjun: Ahhh valikuthu di en ipudi kaducha he asked while rubbing his cheeks.

Shri chucked and tried hard to control her laugh. She tried to run away as she saw him planning something but before she could proceed Arjun dragged her by holding her waist. He saw her from top to toe. Due to wetness, her dress stuck over her skin like a second skin which exposed her curves perfectly. She gulped in his intense gaze. He leaned forward and kissed her eyes, nose, both the cheeks and his gaze fixed on her lips which had some water droplets and it looked like rose petals with water drops. He again looked at her eyes in the way of seeking her permission.

She blinked her eyes in the way of acceptance. Next moment he captured those inviting petals and kissed her passionately. She closed her eyes to feel his love through the kiss. She couldn't stand on her legs and she felt numb. He sensed her struggle and holded her by her waist. She held his shoulder in pleasure when he deepened the kiss.

Their moments were witnessed by the rain and stopped pouring as it felt shy.

He left her lips as she struggled for breath. He immediately kissed her collarbone and bited there for which she hissed in pain. He licked there to ease the pain. He left his love marks over there. He stopped his actions and kissed her forehead.

He saw her face which turned red due to blush and saw her eyes which were still closing.

Arjun: Ai KD open your eyes.

She opened her eyes and felt shy to face him. She immediately ran towards the closet to avoid him.

Shri MV: Aiyo enna ithu ipudi shy avuthu ipa epudi na face pannuvan.

Here Arjun badly needed to take a cold shower.

—--------------------------------------

Sorry if anyone felt overboard.

Please drop your comments which will give confidence in my writing.

Hope you guys like it.