Chapter 52

Arjun took fainted shri in his embrace and patted her cheeks continuously while calling by her name.

Vikram: Dei thookitu va hospital kutitu polam he said while grabbing the car key.

Arjun took her to the car and settled in the back seat.

Prakash and Rakesh followed them by bike.

Soon they reached the hospital and admitted her.

Arjun: Dei onnu agi irukathala he asked Rakesh.

Rakesh: Athu ella onu irukathu nee first tension agatha intha thanni kudi first he said.

Arjun gulped water. After checking her doctor came out, Nothing to worry sir she is alright just stress nala mayangi villunthutanga pathukonga she said.

Arjun left a deep breath in relief, nanga poi pakalama Doctor he asked.

Doctor: Avanga kannu mulucha odane poi parunga and Iv potu iruku so evening avangala discharge pannikalam she said.

Arjun: Thanks doctor he said.

Doctor nodded and moved away. Everyone waited outside. Arjun still felt restless.

A nurse came and informed them that she was awake.

Arjun ran inside the room and hugged her tightly as soon as he spotted her.

Prakash: Dei dei vidu da nasukatha da avala he said while entering.

Arjun: Po da he said and looked at her onnu ilala he asked.

Shri: Onnu ila Arjun she said in a low voice.

Vikram came near her and carressed her hair gently, sorry shri nadantha ithula unna pathukama vitutom he said.

Shri: Vidu enaku onnu ila she said.

Prakash: Pappa anna poi ethathu sapada vangitu varava he asked with a bright smile which made her also smile brightly.

Rakesh: Monchiya paru sooru nu nenachale rendu per face uh epudi bright aguthunu he teased them.

Shri pouted at himhim while Prakash ama ivanga moonu perum sapada matanga pappa he said.

Shri felt happy that everyone was slowly coming back to normal. She knows that everyone is broken but she somehow needs to mend them.

Arjun: Seri neenga moonu perum poi velila sanda podunga he said.

Rakesh: Enna da ithu than samayamnu engala velila anupa pakaraya nanga poga matom he said.

A nurse came to check her IV, sir ivalo per irukadhenga yaro oruthar mattum irunga she said.

Vikram nodded, Seri Arjun inga kuda irukatum nama polam he said.

Shri: Poi ollunga saputu rest edunga na lachu kita phone panni kepan neenga ollunga sapadala nanum sapada matan she said.

Vikram: Seri Seri neeyum ollunga rest edu he said.

Everyone came out after bidding bye to Arjun and Shri.

Arjun locked the door. Arjun came near her and sat near her taking her in his embrace.

Shri hugged him feeling him and sheded tears silently.

Arjun knows that she is crying and he lets her cry her heart out.

Arjun: Shh shh Shri ma podhum inga paru he said and parted from the hug.

Shri looked at him, ennala thana ellaru ipudi irukenga she asked.

Arjun kissed her eyes, shh nethu na sonnathu than nee mattum ilati ipa vara Vikram ah thappa nenachutu irunthu irupan he said.