Chapter 67

Vikram sighed and continued his driving.

Shri: Ethana maniku hospital la appointment she asked.

Dhiya: Na thaan nalla irukanala apro ethuku hospital she asked in fear.

Arjun: Enganala nee unna maranthu engala yaro mathiri pakarathu thangika mudila Dhiya he said with tears.

Prakash: Engaluku nee palaya mathiri maranum apa than nimathi ah irukum he said.

Dhiya: Na ungala ellam romba kasta padutharanla she asked.

Rakesh: Epavum nee engala kasta paduthunathu ila he said while ruffeling her hair.

Vikram smiled seeing their bond, Seri yaru pasikalaya he asked.

Shri & Dhiya: Romba Pasikuthu they said in unison and looked at each other.

Arjun smiled. Vikram stopped the car after finding the restaurant.

Everyone settled in at the private table. They ordered their food except Dhiya and Shri as she was confused about what to order.

Vikram: Unaku noodles pidikum he said.

Dhiya widens her eyes in shock as after her memory loss also she always ate noodles and Surya will scold for that.

Vikram chuckled seeing her reaction.

Shri: Enkau poori venum she said.

Vikram: Nee sapada mata vendam sonna kelu he said.

Shri: Ila na sapuduvan she said and placed her order.

Dhiya ordered veg noodles.

Soon their order was served. Shri pulled Arjun's plate after tasting poori.

Arjun looked at her while raising his eyebrows.

Shri: Enaku dosa venum Arjuneeyy kudu plch she asked with puppy eyes.

Vikram: Na thaan sonnanla nee sapada matanu vera order panniko Shri he said.

Shri: Poori waste ayuru, she said.

Arjun: Arjun nala eluchavayan thaan ila he asked.

Shri smiled sheepishly and started to eat dosa from his plate. Arjun shakes his head in disbelief and starts to eat poori with a grumpy face.

After their breakfast they started back to drive. They reached Coimbatore Airport and boarded the flight.

Dhiya sat with Arjun and Shri. She held Arjun's hand in fear while the flight was taking off time. Arjun smiled and remembered the day how she would walk by holding their hands in the orphanage.

They came out of Airport.

Vikram: Seri na kelambaran da he said.

Shri: Neeyum enga kooda vanthu iru Vikram she said.

Vikram ruffled her hair, Daily unna vanthu pathukaran kutty ma inga thana iruka poran he said.

Shri's eyes brimmed with tears as she used to stay with him in recent days.

Arjun: Ollunga enga kooda va anga thaniya poi enna panna pora he asked.

Shri: Ama Vikram plch va nama ellarum onna irukalam she said.

Vikram: Ila Shri he started to say but Rakesk and Prakash started to drag him towards their car which was waiting for them. They made him settle inside the car.

Prakash: Pesama ukaru da he said.

They reached their home and saw Lakshmi waiting with an Aarathi plate to welcome Dhiya back to home.