Chapter 30

Vikram looked at Shri who was glaring at him.

Vikram: What? He asked

Shri: Nejama ne work tension la thaan flower vase ah potu odachaya she asked by raising her eyebrows.

Vikram: A.. Ama yen he asked

Shri: Better luck next time ipa enna nu sollu she asked again

Vikram sighed he knew he can't hide anything anymore. He explained everything to Shri.

Shri: A barking dog does not bite she replied

Vikram: Enna

Shri: Oh unaku english theriyatha she asked in a mocking tone.

Vikram: Na evlo serious ah pesitu iruken nee patuku dialogue pesitu iruka he asked.

Shri: Avan oru loose avana vidu antha naai ah apro pathukalam she said and stood up to leave.

Vikram: Unaku konjam kuda bayame ilaya he asked

Shri: Na yen bayapadanum, En kuda ne, Arjun Apro ennoda rendu annanga irukum pothu she said.

Vikram smiled at her confidence which she had on them.

Vikram: Seri unkita pesi jeika mudiyathu iru unna kondu poi nane vidaran he said.

Shri: Apa en scooty she asked

Vikram: Yarathu eduthutu vanthu vidu sollaran. Apro ini mel konja naal ipudi thaniya suthatha he said

Shri: Seri seri try panran she said.

Vikran hit her head slightly for which she rubbed and twisted her lips and went with him.

He dropped her.

Shri: Ulla va coffee potu tharan she offered

Vikram Mv: Edheey marupadiyum

Vikram: Venam kutty ma ne poi rest edu na vena unaku sethu coffee potu kuduthutu poran he said.

Shri: Onnu thevai ila po da she said and went inside.

Vikram chuckled and went back to his office.

By night all the three came back very tired as they held up with heavy work.

Prakash and Rakesh went to their room as they were outside with a client. Arjun bought food for Shri also.

Arjun went to their room and saw shri who was lost in deep thoughts.

Arjun: Shri he called her while checking her temperature by touching forehead.

Shri came back to her senses and smiled at Arjun.

Arjun: Enna romba bayangarama yosichutu iruka he asked.

Shri: Onnu ila Arjuneeyy she said with her usual tone.

Arjun: Seri madam ku pasikalaya he asked.

Shri: Aiyo ama enaku romba pasikuthu she said after remembering food

Arjun smiled and arranged food for her.

Shri: Vangitu vanthaya velila

Arjun: Ama en wife ku than cooking theriyathey he said but he didn't notice the effect on her

Shri's eyes brimmed with tears.

Shri: Sorry na seikarama cooking palagikaran she said with a trembling voice.

Arjun noticed her after hearing her trembling voice and hugged her.

Arjun: Ma na summa sonnan ma promise ah nee ipudi serious ah eduthupan nenaikala. Sorry sorry he started his repeat mode.