Chapter 34

Abi entered the house by Shouting as Vikram mamma and ran to him to hug him. Before that shri came and stood in front of him due this abi dashed on shri.

Shri held her by holding her arms, her hold was very tight it started to hurt for Abi. Shri smirked at her and left her hand. Again she tried to go to Vikram. Again Shri dragged her.

Shri: Enga pora Abi ma she asked

Vishwanath understood Shri's behavior but he wasn't able to do anything as everyone was there.

Arjun: Vidu Shri he said

Shri: Enna Arjuneeyy after all iva en mamma ponnu pesa enaku neraya iruku she said with a smile. That smile has lots of meaning which is understood by Vikram, Abi and her father.

Vishwanath: Abi ma ne pesitu veetuku va da he said

Abi: Seri Pa

Shri: Mamma inga thana iruka na anupi veikaran she said

Vishwanath looked at Vikram, Nalaiku erpadu ella ready kalaila 8 maniku iyer vanthuruvanga thambi he said.

Vikram nodded and went inside not wanting to see him and abi.

Shri: Arjun nee annangala kutitu poi suthi parunga na abi ah sapada vechutu varan she said and looked at Vishwanath mamma neengalum vanga saputu ponga she invited.

Vishwanath: Ila ma enaku konjam vela iruku na poran he said and went out.

Shri again looked at Arjun, Neenga moonu perum ponga na varan she said and took Abi to the dining table.

Soon the trio went out.

Shri looked around to check if any one was there. Abi looked at her confused.

Shri looked at her, full of anger.

Shri: Unna annaike warn panna ana marubadiyum ethuku Vikram ah pakka pona she asked.

Abi: Na povan unaku enna she asked

Shri without delay slapped her hard. Abi looked at her with wide eyes.

Shri: Anaiku office la patha apave idha kuduthu irukanum ana anga vitutan endha problem create panna kudathunu.

Abi: Ai Shri she started to say something before that again she slapped her.

Shri: Satham vara kudathu Abi apudi vanthuchu konnu podhachuruvan anaike sonnan Vikram visiyathula thala idathanu. Enna patha manikara aal mathiriya therithu. Inga irunthu pora varaiku amaithiya iruka ethathu vela pannanu nenacha tholachuruvan mind it she said and went away.

Shri went and stood shocked to see Arjun there.

Shri: Ep.. epa inga vantha she asked shockingly

Arjun: Avala first time ne adikum podhe vantan he said with a terrified look.

Shri: Idhu avaluku kami anaiku pathaya Vikram epudi irunthan athuku iva than karanamnu nenaikarapa enaku ivala kollanum pola iruku she said

Arjun: Apudi enna ava panna he asked

Shri Mv: Ipa sonna dhiya photo pathi sollavendi varume ipa enna pannarathu

Prakash shouted their names from a long distance.

Shri: Arjun va polam anga paru wait pannitu irukanga she said and dragged him

Arjun too went with her without asking further. She showed all the places. Shri became happy while seeing one particular place and dragged Prakash, Rakesh and Arjun towards that place.

Shri: Inga pathengala intha onjal appa enakkaga kati kudutharu she showed a swing which is tied in tree

Shri ran towards and sat on that she missed her father badly as he will push her from back and she will enjoy it.