Chapter 17

She really didn't know how to react to his sudden confession. When your crush proposes to you without any warning will startle us right? That too after knowing his search for her made her more shocked. She was looking at him very keenly. He was telling without a smile but his words are genuine. He was conveying his love without any expression.

Shri laughed after looking at his serious face. Arjun looked at her confusingly. She had a good laughing session. She composed after seeing his face but again she bursted into laughter. She composed herself after some time.

Shri: Ivalo serious face oda yarathu propose pannuvangala she asked.

Arjun: Vera epudi sollanum may be an expensive gift. Is that fine? He asked

Shri: Expensive gifts mean? She questioned

Arjun: Like diamond ring or may be platinum he asked.

Shri: Do you think those are expensive means you are a fool Arjun she said with a serious tone. She can feel that he was not normal. She tried to bring back the smile which she saw in last year's magazine. In that he was smiling whole heartedly. That magazine was published when he received his first best entrepreneur award.

Arjun looked at her confusingly. She continued that our love should be expressed with our actions and emotions and not with money or the things which you said. I just expected you to convey your love with a small smile which should reach your eyes, she said while looking into his eyes.

Arjun: Apa na sonna vitham than pdikalaya he asked again to confirm his doubt.

She shook her head in disbelief and said yow yarathu robo mathiri vanthu purpose pannuvangala she questioned pudi sonna love varathu, siripu thaan varum.

After Dhiya's loss he forgot to smile, Not only him, even Prakash and Rakesh also had the same condition. At Least they will give a warm smile whenever anyone smiles at them. But Arjun totally changed.

Shri: Epa neenga sirichutu vanthu sollarengalo apa na ennoda answer ah sollaran she said and went away.

Arjun looked at her disappearing figure and shouted Can I expect positive answers?

Shri: It's in your hand Arjun, she shouted back at him.

Arjun went into his car and tried to smile while looking at the rear view mirror. He felt some unknown happiness and automatically a small smile crept in his face. He went back home. Prakash and Rakesh were waiting for him to join them for dinner and saw him coming inside the house with a small smile.

Prakash: Enna da athisiyama iruku murumered to Rakesh.

Rakesh too stood confused and said therilaye iru avanaye kepom he said.

Rakesh: Enna da inaiku sirikara he asked

Arjun explained about meeting with Shri. They felt happy. They know she can bring back joy in their life again.

Prakash: Enge siri papom he said.

Rakesh: Ethuku da he asked.

Prakash: Practice makes perfect man da. Apa thana pappa ivana accept pannum he said.

Arjun: Dei romba pannathenga da he said and moved to have his dinner.

Prakash sighed and said ivan epa sirichu pappa accept panni velangirum which was clearly heard by Arjun.

Arjun took a knife and threw it in his direction. Prakash moved aside to save his life.

Prakash MV: Sirika sonna en moocha mothama niruthu pakaran.

They all had dinner together and talked about random things.

He went to Dhiya room and explained about meeting with Shri in front of her Photo. After that he went back to sleep. He will always convey the happenings about the day to her.

Next day morning Arjun directly went to meet Shri with a face full of smiles. Shri came out of her home and saw Arjun who was standing at the opposite road. She went near him. Arjun smiled showing all his teeth and said ipa sollava. She felt that smile also did not reach his eyes.

Shri MV: Velangidum ivan epa sirichu propose panni nama epa accept panni kalyanam ellam pannarathu. Ithu seri pattu varathu.

Arjun snapped his fingers in front of her to bring back to reality.

Shri: Onnu vendam neenga sirikave vendam.

Arjun: Apa unnoda answer he asked curiously.

Shri: No nu solla manasu varala she said.

Arjun: Apa yes nu sollu he asked with a small smile.

Shri looked at him and said yes.

Arjun: Enna verum yes nu sollara I love you nu sollu he asked with a little smile.

She admired his small smile and said Athu epa na sonna mathiri neenga unga love ah sollarengalo apa na antha three magical words ah sollaran she said.

Shri didn't disclose about Vikram to Arjun. She didn't hide it intentionally Vikram told her not to disclose her identity with anyone because of his business enemies.

Vikram was not with her; he went to France. Shri always stayed in a different apartment every weekend. She will go to Vikram's house when he is there.

Shri: Vikram unkita mukiyamana visiyam sollanum epa vara she asked.

Vikram: Apudi enna visiyam he asked.

Shri: Nerla sollaran ni epa varan she again asked in excitement.

Vikram: Inu Two weeks vanthuruvan Shri he said.

Shri: Missed you so much Vikram she said.

Vikram: Miss you to kutty ma seikarama vantharan good night Shri

Shri: Good Night Vikram she said and disconnected the call.

After six months,

In these six months she mingled with Prakash and Rakesh very much. Arjun also laughed wholeheartedly without any worries.

Arjun, Prakash and Rakesh went to meet her asusually. It was their routine in these six months.

Shri: Unga kita oru mukiyamana person ah pathi solla poran she said happily.

All the three looked at her confusingly.

She showed Vikram's photo and said he is vikram. I think you know him. He is my everything, mother, father, brother and my best friend, she told and smiled with tears but didn't notice their reactions.

Arjun looked shocked at her. She continued yarume illatha apa enaku oru life, amma, appa ella urvagalum kuduthathu Vikram than. Once upon a time I was an orphan Arjun but not now because of my Vikram.

Prakash and Rakesh looked at her shockingly and looked at Arjun. They feared Arjun's reaction and looked at him keenly.

He was sitting with red-shot eyes and fisting his hand in anger after seeing Vikram's photo. Prakash held his hand under the table.

Arjun stopped her and stood up.

Arjun: Will you marry me tomorrow he asked.

Shri: Enna she asked with confusion.

Arjun: Nalaike enna marriage pannipaya he asked again

Shri: But why ivalo avasarama Vikram inu two weeks la vanthuruvan she said.

Prakash: Dei enna da pannara he asked Arjun to stop

Rakesh: Thangam ni veetuku po avan etho loose thanama olaran

Arjun: I am serious Shri.

In all six months she didn't see him like this. Tears are flowing from his eyes.

Arjun: If you truly loved me, come to the register office tomorrow at 12o' clock, he said and went away.

Shri was still in shock and her eyes were shedding tears continuously. Both of her brothers tried to console her. Before they could say anything she ran away.

—----------------------------------------------

What will happen next? Will she go to the register office?

Hope you guys like it.

I will try to finish the flashback in one or two chapters.

Please drop your votes and comments.